Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bazza

Gord

I saw the thread title and thought you meant due to the amount of movies he's watched :o

Congrats fella, but what's this fascination you've got with public toilets - George Michael got done for that you know :P

Bazza you name has gone all blue :D well done :D please dont give me a 10% :)

:D was very surprised, it just appeared, havent even discussed wages yet :lol:

warn button ! still trying to find out how it works :whistling:

I saw the thread title and thought you meant due to the amount of movies he's watched :o

Congrats fella, but what's this fascination you've got with public toilets - George Michael got done for that you know :P

come on aido, you know how innocent little old me is, i allways thought blue movies were one up from black and white and one below colour :huh:

toilets ! i think thats one of mr armpit scarface`s jokes, he did that before ...before he realised i can do it back now :P

toilets ! i think thats one of mr armpit scarface`s jokes, he did that before ...before he realised i can do it back now :P

I think you'll find that only Super Moderators can Eat bananas ............ :whistling: :winky:

Edited by Bazza