Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Reversing Camera Recommendations?

hi ian

what i am thinking about for my carputer is putting some web cams in the bumpers taking all the casings off so its just a camera and hiding it its good as well cos they run off usb not off the screen

i was thinking about putting one inside so when the alarm goes off computer comes on web cam picks it all up and shows me whos nicking my car

matt

hi ian

what i am thinking about for my carputer is putting some web cams in the bumpers taking all the casings off so its just a camera and hiding it its good as well cos they run off usb not off the screen

i was thinking about putting one inside so when the alarm goes off computer comes on web cam picks it all up and shows me whos nicking my car

matt

cool idea, but nobody nicks LS400s as they are viewed as grandpa cars :lol:

Has anybody got a recommendation for a reversing camera to connect to a CarPC? Something small and unobtrusive, but with a wide viewing angle and good in low light?

Cheers

Ian

This one is supposed to be amazing. Lots of guys on clublexus have tested it.

ebay camera

See the thread too

clublexus thread

cool idea, but nobody nicks LS400s as they are viewed as grandpa cars :lol:

i get that a lot by my custmors :D but a think they are very fast cars and i don't mind leaving it any were cos its a grandads car but what little they know with all the toys in there and the golf bits there is a few bob in there