Sign in to follow this  
slip*n*slide

Help Wiring Up The Power Seats

Hi Guys,

I remember seeing a post where there was some help or guide with wiring up the power seats in the IS200, but cant seem to find it anymore.

I have a 2000 IS200 with the standard cloth trimmed seats and have managed to get the power, heated leather seats from a 2002 IS300 and need help with wiring up these babies to my Lex.

Need help with identifying and locating what wires in my car needs (or any mods needed) to be connected to the seat to make them work. Most important is the seat belt warning and the air bags and of course the power seats movements, but help with the heated seats would be good too.

Has anybody done this recently and can help with a step by step guide?

Cheers…

Hi Guys,

I remember seeing a post where there was some help or guide with wiring up the power seats in the IS200, but cant seem to find it anymore.

I have a 2000 IS200 with the standard cloth trimmed seats and have managed to get the power, heated leather seats from a 2002 IS300 and need help with wiring up these babies to my Lex.

Need help with identifying and locating what wires in my car needs (or any mods needed) to be connected to the seat to make them work. Most important is the seat belt warning and the air bags and of course the power seats movements, but help with the heated seats would be good too.

Has anybody done this recently and can help with a step by step guide?

Cheers…

i haven't got a clue but have you checked under the carpet to make sure the loom isn't already there?