Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Bodykit

Mojo

GRiM,

I keep seeing the front lip on peoples pictures on here and I keep thinking how much more agressive it seems to make it look, so I've been thinking about getting the lip and sports grill for a little while now. I was just curious what the rest of the kit looked like and I've always prefered the 18" rims :D

If / when I do start buying the bits I was going to try this going gold business, cos I figured I might save myself a bit of cash along the way ;)

Why do you ask?

Mojo

........ If / when I do start buying the bits I was going to try this going gold business, cos I figured I might save myself a bit of cash along the way ;)

Why do you ask?

Mojo

I ask because as ricky says, if you're gonna start buying the bits, then consider all the options open to you.

e.g.

The TTE front bumber is more expensive that the TRD front skirt.

See these piccys

TTE complete front bumper (replaces the existing front bumber)

akt.jpg

TRD Front Skirt only (Fits onto your existing front bumper)

alg.jpg

TTE Rear Skirt (Fits onto your existing rear bumper)

aku.jpg

TRD Rear Skirt (Fits onto your existing rear bumper)

all.jpg

If you do join GOLD you'll save over £100 on the full TRD parts alone. And more off the TTE parts.

And who says you need restrict yourself just to TTE or TRD body kits.. have a quick look through the gallery, and there Many many more available elsewhere too.

ann.sized.jpg

The car with TRD kit up there looks mighty fine.........  :whistling:

If you look very closely, you can just about make out the huge parking dent in the rear bumper of FXR 1...... :P :P :P

There is even a guy stood behind the car pointing and laughing in the other pic! :D :D :D

The car with TRD kit up there looks mighty fine.........  :whistling:

If you look very closely, you can just about make out the huge parking dent in the rear bumper of FXR 1...... :P :P :P

There is even a guy stood behind the car pointing and laughing in the other pic! :D :D :D

:crybaby: Thanks mate.........

cheers guys

it's the TTE front bumper I like most I think and the sports front grill.

Where's the best (cheapest) place to get them then?

If it's a complete bumper replacement does that cut down on the fitting time? Seeing as I won't have to wait for the glue to bond.

[Mojo suddenly has a rude awakening that he's mentally spending a fortune]

How much are these things anyway? :P

Mojo

Thanks ricky: this is the link to the pic

oh - irritating - i keep getting this error message now:

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif

Anyway look at this pic in the members gallery:

http://.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/album01/adp