Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Happy Birthday I_love_my_is200

aido

Happy birthday fella, don't know your real name so will just have to call you i_love_my_IS200 :D

Have a good day, don't get too drunk down Granby St tonight :P

Cheers guys :D :D

Off out for a cheeky Phal tonight, followed by copious amounts of booze :o :lol:

Might not feel my best tomorrow :winky:

@ aido, how'd ya know abou granby street....take it u've frequented the bars in loughborough :whistling: ;)

Cheers

rob

Cheeky phal - hmmmmmmmm not had one of those in ages, stepped down to Madras nowadays!!!

Usually frequent Granby St whenever I'm out in Leicester pal, I love it down there, so much talent it's untrue, usually start off in Nandos and then off from there for lots of beer :D

Never been to Loughborough though fella, is that good at night is it?

Anyway, enjoy the phal mate, have lots of beer and have a mega day :D

Cheeky phal - hmmmmmmmm not had one of those in ages, stepped down to Madras nowadays!!!

Usually frequent Granby St whenever I'm out in Leicester pal, I love it down there, so much talent it's untrue, usually start off in Nandos and then off from there for lots of beer :D

Never been to Loughborough though fella, is that good at night is it?

Anyway, enjoy the phal mate, have lots of beer and have a mega day :D

mate loughborough is home of the fittest uni birds in the land!! :winky: :D being the ripe old age of 22 is fantastic round here!!

forget the madras, i love hot food....always have, always will!! bring on the Phal!! :lol:

Hope you remembered to put the bog roll in the fridge mate, otherwise I really feel for you - once managed to read a whole FHM - and I mean every story on every page - after my first ever Phal!!!

Hope you remembered to put the bog roll in the fridge mate, otherwise I really feel for you - once managed to read a whole FHM - and I mean every story on every page - after my first ever Phal!!!

PMSL :lol::lol:

nah the bog roll was left at room temp unfortunately :o i about got the ice cubes out though fella :lol::lol:

im getting accustomed to the hot curries though...always have em no matter what!! mind you, they brought out some 'super strength' lime pickle :o let me tell ya.....OMG!!! not much lime, sh!t loads of chilli though!! :winky: