Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Has Anyone Added Front And Rear Parking Senors With Lexus On Se?

what is the system like?

I was going to get it retro fitted to my SE with MM but Lexus wanted £350 for the back and an extra £150 for the front. I have seen the system on an SE-L and it is pretty funky with the screen showing where on the car the obstacle is. i.e. Front left. There are a number of yellow bars and they turn red the closer you get aong with the audio. I would say it's well worth having as it can somtimes be difficult just using the MM screen.

Oopps just double checked from the prices I was given and I was quoted £470 for the rear and an extra £150 for the front.

What I would add is that you need to check with Lexus dealers if the system they fit will show the "funky" symbols - I didn't think they did...I though it was audible only, unless they are factory fitted like on the Sport and SE-L...in which case you get visual and audio...

If they don't then just go else where for a cheaper option and take the family away on a short weekend to Butlins with the money saved :duh: