Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is This Rear Lip Available In Uk? For Is220/250

That's from Sewell, just took a look at their page here:

http://www.lexus-parts.com/partlist.asp?Su...amp;ModelID=150

They've got all the part numbers for those spoilers listed against the colour - try giving the Toyota / Lexus Parts department a call in the morning to see if they can get that part number, alternatively ask Chris Shipley if he can get them :D

Actually may be a little more complicated:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/lof...php/t32768.html

See what Chris found out when he looked into this....

Black Onyx in the US has a paint code of 202 - if you check your chassis details it should list your paint code as well which you can check to see if they match :)

Just had a look and Astral Black is also code 202 - should be a perfect match :D

il give them a tinkcle in the morning

i hope Black Onyx is astral black?

You're a braver man than I to drill three holes in your pristine boot lid. Hope you think it's worth it. :whistling:

I asked the dealer if he could source the entire Aero kit for my car . The answer came back, no as Lexus UK were not importing it. I think the only way to get it will be private sale with Sewells, dont forget the import tax when it lands on your doorstep :crying:

Infinity..............

The part should be with me in the next 1-5working days straight from texas. lexus-parts.com also trades on eBay, with prices cheaper than on the website.

I was advised that the lip can be stuck on using double sided sticky tape which is already attached to the lip. I guess this shoudl be ok? I mean i also have a Toyota Corolla SR 06, and the side skirts are on with double sided sticky tape..

The part should be with me in the next 1-5working days straight from texas. lexus-parts.com also trades on ebay, with prices cheaper than on the website.

I was advised that the lip can be stuck on using double sided sticky tape which is already attached to the lip. I guess this shoudl be ok? I mean i also have a Toyota Corolla SR 06, and the side skirts are on with double sided sticky tape..

It certainly isn't functional but it'll look like this, except the wheels of course.

Tango, this is my idea of something thats looks excellent not just ok.

Functional or non functional it still looks good and not 'ok'. You could say the same about the alloy wheels..why have 16in, 17in or 18in + when you can have standard caps. But my self i prefer alloys they make the car look good and the same goes for the lip (my opinion)

these are items that add to the cars look and appeal.

I noted on threads that on mk1 is200 the side strips are held on by double sided sticky tape..if they hold then this lip should!

Thanks for the pic, i like the lip more than before now! :winky:

Part arrived today, just dropped it off to Lexus dealership, hopefully it will be all fitted when i take delivery on 1st September!

I believe 56 plate is now out, i saw two of them leave the dealership!

Maybe with trade plates being dropped of at a punters house - 56 plates won't be valid until the 1st September.

I asked the dealer if he could source the entire Aero kit for my car . The answer came back, no as Lexus UK were not importing it. I think the only way to get it will be private sale with Sewells, dont forget the import tax when it lands on your doorstep :crying:

Infinity..............

So far, no tax/import fee has been charged.

dsc00683yb9.jpg

dsc00684ij6.jpg

dsc00685ac5.jpg

I know i said i would post pics of my car today but its ******* down out there and i'm not going out in that

For those of you who would like to know what my car looks like, its exactly the same as this one without the rear lip.

That keeps me nice and dry.

Will post pics of mine when the weathers better.

Infinity.............