Sign in to follow this  
Adie

Is 200 Turbo Kit

Right I'm just gauging interest for my turbo kit. Its not the full kit, as in no engine management or oil lines, but these can be picked up very easily. Obviously there is also some additional work to be carried out to make everything work.

But all pipe work etc has already been modified to fit the IS 200 as its been on my car now for nearly a year. But has only done around 3k -4k miles.

Kit will include:

Garrett T28 BB turbocharger with internal wastegate

Cast Iron Turbo Manifold

Free Flowing turbo downpipe

Turbo Heatshield

Large front mount Intercooler with all modified to fit pipework

Blow Off Valve

Airfilter etc

I'll list more as it comes off, but you pretty much know what you're getting :winky:

I'll be looking for around £1k - 1.5k depending on oil lines etc..

Whats going on u scrapping the turbo is project or is this from someone elses car

Whats going on u scrapping the turbo is project or is this from someone elses car

hes building a better set up

Yep I've out grown this set up .. sold the T4 and just ordered the new turbo :winky:

Not sure on the model no. but it's HKS and good for 420bhp with external waste gate :winky:

sounds nice adie!

cracking price for that stuff too.

I take it you are fabricating larger diameter intercooler piping??

Stainless manifold???

sounds nice adie!

cracking price for that stuff too.

I take it you are fabricating larger diameter intercooler piping??

Stainless manifold???

Yes new manifold and downpipe etc. The intercooler will stay in place untill the engine has been run in with the new internals, headgasket etc etc.. Then when funds are back up a larger intercooler and pipework will be in place too. So the new turbo wont be at its best performance straight away. End product is in the region of 400 bhp

So I'm just gauging an interest in these parts at the moment. Then if nobody wants it I'll wack up the price and stick it on ebay.

Intercooler is now being replaced at the same time. So the whole kit should be up for sale.

Edited by Adie

That is exceptional value Adie.

I suspect that your current oil feed and return lines may not fit your new manifold and turbo configuration so it may be worth while including them in the sale but with a high price?

I must say that the proposed new specification does sound very impressive - well done mate :)

That is exceptional value Adie.

I suspect that your current oil feed and return lines may not fit your new manifold and turbo configuration so it may be worth while including them in the sale but with a high price?

I must say that the proposed new specification does sound very impressive - well done mate :)

Yeah I'll know more on the oil lines when it comes to fitting time.

The reason the price is so low is because I didn't think it would be the complete kit. But if I find that most of the original stuff is removed anyway when the new stuff is installed (oil lines etc) then the price will likely be around the £2k mark

Edited by Adie

I have been trying hard to convince these fools over here in Norway that Turbo is the best way to tune a IS 200. Guess it is far too expensive for most people, as the car costs between 19000 and 25000 quid... :(

Adie: Why do you have a avatar picture of two idiots taking out the trash or doing the dishes?

Adie: Why do you have a avatar picture of two idiots taking out the trash or doing the dishes?

PMSL that's one of the best posts I've seen for ages :D

Adie isn't going to be happy with that one :whistling:

My avatar is of my car at brunters :blink: Isn't it???

My avatar is of my car at brunters :blink: Isn't it???

No..its S. Gerrard on council duties :D

The Boy George of the N.West

av-7884.jpg

So how come all I can see is the above pic in my avatar :question::blink:

Right I'm just gauging interest for my turbo kit. Its not the full kit, as in no engine management or oil lines, but these can be picked up very easily. Obviously there is also some additional work to be carried out to make everything work.

But all pipe work etc has already been modified to fit the IS 200 as its been on my car now for nearly a year. But has only done around 3k -4k miles.

Kit will include:

Garrett T28 BB turbocharger with internal wastegate

Cast Iron Turbo Manifold

Free Flowing turbo downpipe

Turbo Heatshield

Large front mount Intercooler with all modified to fit pipework

Blow Off Valve

Airfilter etc

I'll list more as it comes off, but you pretty much know what you're getting :winky:

I'll be looking for around £1k - 1.5k depending on oil lines etc..

Anyhoo :yawn:

LOL confused the Bejesus outta me 2 Adie LOL

All i se is ur luuurvely motor

I wanna buy this sooooooo much but think i'd get kicked out of home :( :( :( is there finance avaible :P :P

I wanna buy this sooooooo much but think i'd get kicked out of home :( :( :( is there finance avaible :P :P

For you mate.. No worries :winky:

Just give me £2k and you can have the whole tubro kit :P

400 bhp! Some nice figures their mate! What manifold have you got? I maybe interested if your getting rid :D

One thing is for sure, with your endless cash ......im in the wrong business! :lol:

Speaking of which.......i'll check upgrades and offers etc etc :D

400 bhp! Some nice figures their mate! What manifold have you got? I maybe interested if your getting rid :D

One thing is for sure, with your endless cash ......im in the wrong business! :lol:

Speaking of which.......i'll check upgrades and offers etc etc :D

Ahh Cheers mate. Is it about that time?

The manifold is the cast iron turbo manifold..(the one being sold that is).

Parts are now being brought home.. :)

So this IS NOW FOR SALE :winky: