Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Myspace

Monster-Mat

www.myspace.com/twinsite

everone must add these for the fantastic entertainment they gaveme today and not just becasue there damn sexy too!

the story......

well i went to the local Derby today, Sheffield Wednesday V Barnsley (for those who dont know, there the peasants of yorkshire). anyway played the first half wednesday 1 up at half time great stuff.

on comes the half time entertainment "twinns". Public annoncer tries to whip up some atmosphere to which the Barnsley fans start to boo (typical football banter). The twinns then proceed to to charge down the pitch towards the Barnsley fans showing them the "V" sign whiles telling the 6000 travelling fans to "f**k off" down the microphne. the girs then burst into song and continue there "friendly" gestures towars the BArnsley fans.

one of the funniest things i have ever seen, know one could beleive what had just happend, absolute quality and i am now their biggest fan. Whilst not the cleverest thing to do you couldnt help but laugh.

just read the swfc.co.uk website and they have released the following:

"Club Statement

Sheffield Wednesday are aware of an incident involving the group TWIN, who provided the half-time entertainment for their match against Barnsley on Saturday.

The girls had been fully briefed by club officials not to interact with supporters during their performance. The club apologises unreservedly to any fans who were offended by the actions of the group, who have been arrested and charged with public disorder.

Since the matter is now the subject of a police investigation, the club will not be making any further comment.

BOOOO the police, however i would be happy to pay for their bail as long as they repay me in the right way :D

• 2 weeks later...

Due to no car at the mo I've been on myspace loads at work instead of LOC but i'm coming back slowly...lol

Yep I live to drink & have fun ;) off to Sheffield 2morrow night & doin sat night as well...then goin Kingston upon thames next sat for sum fun 2... I try to live the student life without being one :lol:

just been bullied into doing one my is

www.myspace.com/dannyblau

feel free to add me

My friends go to SHU I'll keep an eye out for u in Sheffers come say hello if u see me drunk on the floor this fri or Sat lol...

Also just friend requested ya... Chris B ;)

just been bullied into doing one my is

www.myspace.com/dannyblau

feel free to add me

My friends go to SHU I'll keep an eye out for u in Sheffers come say hello if u see me drunk on the floor this fri or Sat lol...

Also just friend requested ya... Chris B ;)

added, ill be on the lookout not out this weekend though :angry:

As I first thought it was a total messy night on Fri wicked city u have up there mate, women everywhere in the Sheff SU I was feelin so rough see my pics.. Also I'll put a link to sum vid action :P

Then did the Sheffers1 the sat & didn't realise how drunk I got, but when u see pics of urself & vids lookin like this and on my myspace.. u know y u forgot it lol...

We go up about once a month or so fella, it's not far from here :)

Chesterfield is an ace night out as well if you've not already done that?

Nope not done that yet m8 so thats gotta go on the list lol.. but think after this week i'm poor till after xmas :winky:

snow.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know im a little behind the times here but i finally got round to gettin a myspace!!! Both me n the missus started one last nite and she already has 31friends (actual ppl she knows) and ive only got 13 :blush: shocking eh!!

So here's mine

www.myspace.com/l3x_cj

Chris