Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Myspace

Monster-Mat

• 2 weeks later...
Nice John LOL yeah looks like you have way too much free time LOL!!!!

how the hell do u do all the funky background stuff??

BTW SOME 1 PLEASE ADD ME LOL I AM A SAD LONER LOL

right if you go on my profile thing,

http://www.myspace.com/john_aka_chief

theres a button right up in the top right that says "layout made with groovymachine" or some b***ocks like that :lol: if you click on that it brings up an editor in a new screen, and you can fiddle around with the colour, background pic etc. then when your done, it gives you a code thats usually pretty long, copy that.

then go into edit your profile on your home login page, and where it says "about me" just paste it into there...and bobs your uncle! :D

added you aswell so you aint on your lonesome! :lol:

where abouts in wigan are you from mate? i used to live in standish, only just moved to the middle of bloody nowhere! :lol:

Bloody Hell LOL

Small World!!!

Will have to meet up 1 night m8

My car is alomost standard atm, my bodykit is going in for sparying in the next few days and my zorst and other bits will be sorted as soon as i finish this cousre (i start it on monday)

I have a garage full of bits :)

• 1 month later...

I'm getting well into Myspace, can't beleive I never did before, there are loads of artists on there that I worship and what's even better is that they're adding me to their friends lists!

Yeah that is really annoying, it's a massive website but gets loads of errors constantly, but I guess this explains it:

Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0

X-Powered-By: ASP.NET

:lol:

They need to get MS in to configure it properly or someone who'll write them some more robust code :D