Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

E-management

yasar31

Hi is any1 here running their altezza turbo on emanage.

Or does any1 know any1 that deals with emanage programs?

Thanks

Zee007 is running his turbo'd Tezz on F-Con Pro

i thought he had the e-manage :yawn:

Maybe he'll be along to tell us? :blink:

Thanks

Zee007 runs it on his car, he also has a Greddy Turbo kit like yours. He doesn't seem to post here much even though he comes on the forum, bit odd but hey ho :unsure:

think Mr singh has E-manage

Apexi Power FC

B)

Pm'd zee. Hope he gets back 2 me. Wanna make sure that my mechanic has not been trying 2 re-programme my e-manage. If he has think he's made an ***** of it. So need a programme that runs well with the Altezza Greddy turbo

Thanks

Zee007 runs it on his car, he also has a Greddy Turbo kit like yours. He doesn't seem to post here much even though he comes on the forum, bit odd but hey ho :unsure:

think Mr singh has E-manage

Apexi Power FC

B)

Yeah Zee has the EManage - I had to work out the wiring from Japanese for that bad boy -oh the days :D

It was mapped by Thor Racing - give tham a call if you think the ecu has been played with and they can remap it for you!!

Does any1 have the no. for thor racing. Gave TDI a call 2day but they can't really help me.

Yeah Zee has the EManage - I had to work out the wiring from Japanese for that bad boy -oh the days :D

It was mapped by Thor Racing - give tham a call if you think the ecu has been played with and they can remap it for you!!

Does any1 have the no. for thor racing. Gave TDI a call 2day but they can't really help me.

Hi Yasar,

I didn't say we couldn't help you, am I sorry if my email seemed ambiguous to you. I have copied and pasted my email reply to you below:

Hi Yasar,

Thanks for your enquiry.

We are familiar with the Greddy Emanage and will be happy to take a look for you.

We charge £85 plus vat per hour for tuning work.

Please let me know if I can be of any more help.

Kind regards

Mark Catchpole

Torque Developments International PLC

Unit 5 Cliffside Trade Park

Motherwell Way

Thurrock

Essex RM20 3XD

The number for Thor Racing is 01676 535888

I hope this helps

Mark :)

Sorry mark i meant that cause i stay on the other end of the country and can't bring the car down 2 u. If i was close by then i know u would have been able 2 do somethin about it.

Thanks

Hi Yasar,

I didn't say we couldn't help you, am I sorry if my email seemed ambiguous to you. I have copied and pasted my email reply to you below:

Hi Yasar,

Thanks for your enquiry.

We are familiar with the Greddy Emanage and will be happy to take a look for you.

We charge £85 plus vat per hour for tuning work.

Please let me know if I can be of any more help.

Kind regards

Mark Catchpole

Torque Developments International PLC

Unit 5 Cliffside Trade Park

Motherwell Way

Thurrock

Essex RM20 3XD

The number for Thor Racing is 01676 535888

I hope this helps

Mark :)

nice 1 aido.

many thanks will pm see what he says.

Might be worth dropping Yoshi a PM who is a member here, he is based in Scotland and is into his tuning so may know someone who can help you up there?

Just had a look on Yoshi's website actually and he lists these in Scotland:

Kenneth Brown Motorsport

Hillington - Glasgow

0141 882 6757

Asw Autos

4 gogarbank

edinburgh

0131-317-7858

Also recommends Thor which is Pete's place who I bought my car off but they're in the same boat as TDI and Prolex and co in that they're based in England, near Coventry to be precise!

Yasar..

Call Hyper SRs... http://www.hypersr.com/index2.html

Ask to speak to Chris, i helped diagnose some engine problems few weeks back, he trailored his tezza down here.. Runs a Greddy Turbo kit with HKS pistons and HG.. He's also a very good mapper, and might well be worth popping down to see him, even if u have to book hotel and stay in the area while they sort it out.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links