Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My House

Maz

Here is some pics of why i hasnt be on as much the last year or so, still got more work to do, like getting the inside of the garage done for my new baby.... :D :D :D then the drive way, then... then... then...things like this never end... :P :P :P ;) ;) :duh: :duh: :duh:

gallery_1819_289_561752.jpg

med_gallery_1819_289_139020.jpg

gallery_1819_289_137811.jpg

med_gallery_1819_289_151974.jpg

Gees, your gonna put your new baby in the garage! Sleepless nights aren't that bad!!

Lol!

Looks real nice mate, on the look out for a house myself, like the layout with the garage, if your havin a barbie and the good ol british weather lets you down you could park the car up in the garden and jump in!

Where bouts are you?

Looking very nice mate, especially the garage, looks like there'll be ample room in there...... :whistling:

Did you do the work yourself?

yes pretty big garage 12fts by 26fts if i remember it right. i did most of the dismantle work in the house, and most of the finishing touches, also did most of the tiling in the kitchen and bathroom, and lots of woodworks too.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Where bouts are you?

North Yorkshire, near Ligh****er Valley... :) :)

Very nice, have you fitted heating in the Garage for your Lex too? :hehe:

not yet, need to do some panneling inside, so at the moment no electic yet... :crybaby::crybaby: ;) ;)