Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pearlescent White Sc430

mark_cardiff

Hi guys,

Thinking bout buying a SC430 in the next month or so, but over here in hong kong there doesnt seem to be too many black ones going about... quite a few white ones though. Was wondering what it would look like with black rims? Ive seen some of you guys photoshop pics of cars with different rims on etc.. any of you able to help and give me some idea what the car would look like?

If not, I may just have to wait till a nice black one is on the market.

Cheers

i think a black SC with WORK Euroline rims (ebony black 5 widespoke & polished lip) .... would look sweeeet!

btw, how long have u been in hk? any ideas as to how many LOC peeps r in hk? maybe we can do a mini loc meet! hahha....

Mini meet ?? lol ......... We've all seen your meets ... and they sure aren't mini !!

hahaha.... not LOC tho! ... actually.. none of them have even heard of LOC .. which is pretty funny ....i'm like an alien.

You are Bernard! Alien!

Anyone else attending then? :hehe:

If i was getting a black SC430, i was thinking of putting on a WALD bodykit, and some 20" chrome rims. Not sure what... but have you heard of the garage called 'Encrust Customs' in HK?? Well, my friend is one of the owners...so he will be able to sort me out on some rims.

Ive been in HK all my life now.... just in UK for a few years for uni n that...

Mark: 20" now that would be sweet. Encrust Customs I haven't heard of, but if they do rims, could you introduce me ;-) .... i'm thinkin of changin rims. Somethin japanese like Weds SA90 or similar.

BTW, you've been here all ur life? which secondary school did you go to? I studied in ESF schools before I went to Canada.

Derek: if you can confirm u r comin back, i'll make it happen! :D

Mark: 20" now that would be sweet. Encrust Customs I haven't heard of, but if they do rims, could you introduce me ;-) .... i'm thinkin of changin rims. Somethin japanese like Weds SA90 or similar.

BTW, you've been here all ur life? which secondary school did you go to? I studied in ESF schools before I went to Canada.

Derek: if you can confirm u r comin back, i'll make it happen! :D

:offtopic: Encrust Customs are in North Point. They do awesome sound systems for cars. They have a project Supra for sale. So damn nice... but the price is a little high for such an old car.

I went to shatin college.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links