Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Body Kits

neil is200

Hi All,

Been away for a while but have come back to the fold. Looking for a kit for my IS and wanted some opinions. I quite fancy a Lagana front bumper, and like the look of the SARD rear bumper, with the rear bumper is it Fibreglass? Anyone got a sugestion for skirts? With the Fibreglass kits are they inferior to your standard lexus/toyota kits? The car is astral black whats everyone opinions on black wheels with a black car. Cheers peeps.

Black wheels on a black car looks nice, look at Mr Singh's and Mr Morse's car - they looked nice with the black wheels on, of course I beat them all to it with the grey wheels on the grey car :D

Hi All,

Been away for a while but have come back to the fold. Looking for a kit for my IS and wanted some opinions. I quite fancy a Lagana front bumper, and like the look of the SARD rear bumper, with the rear bumper is it Fibreglass? Anyone got a sugestion for skirts? With the Fibreglass kits are they inferior to your standard lexus/toyota kits? The car is astral black whats everyone opinions on black wheels with a black car. Cheers peeps.

The best body kit is, by far, the Elixer kit,(see my pic) but have fun trying to source one.

I gave up trying to find it, I found it on Jap websites, but since I cant read a word of japanese

i was up the creek with no paddle :crybaby::excl: