Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Car

peter026

She's got window tints all round, uprated coils, and underneath has just been wax oiled .New exhaust and Cambelt changed recently . Pick her up Sat, so will let you know how she drives :D

looks good

but ....whats happening with the lexus :o

The Surf is for work...............Still keeping the Lex :D

Coooool. You gonna do a Top Gear and turn it amphibious as the first mod? lol.

... but what is it that you do Pete that calls for a huge monster like this :question:

D.

looks good

but ....whats happening with the lexus :o

The Surf is for work...............Still keeping the Lex :D

Coooool. You gonna do a Top Gear and turn it amphibious as the first mod? lol.

... but what is it that you do Pete that calls for a huge monster like this :question:

D.

Farrier :D

Drove it home yesterday evening from the midlands, and surprised me with the speed that this car can reach

and how quickly it accelerates for such a big car, and yet, when driving, it does not seem as big as it looks

All in all am chuffed with it :D

Good choice, my other car is a 3.0 Surf too :D

new_1.JPG

Although its never, ever looked clean since that pic as I use it off road a bit.

I even have a website dedicated to the surf if you are interested:

Hilux Surfing

Used to have a 2.4 one until the head cracked and then after spending loads on a new head one of the pistons decided to disintegrate :o so I got rid and got a 3.0 which don't have the head problems of the 2.4 (also the 3.0 engine is much, much better than the 2.4). Lovely motor.

Good choice, my other car is a 3.0 Surf too :D

new_1.JPG

Although its never, ever looked clean since that pic as I use it off road a bit.

I even have a website dedicated to the surf if you are interested:

Hilux Surfing

Used to have a 2.4 one until the head cracked and then after spending loads on a new head one of the pistons decided to disintegrate :o so I got rid and got a 3.0 which don't have the head problems of the 2.4 (also the 3.0 engine is much, much better than the 2.4). Lovely motor.

Checked the site. I too had to travel nearly 200 miles to get this one and months of searching, and reading up This site was a great help. I don't plan to do serious off roading, just need it for my job, some of the places I go to, a 4x4 makes life a lot easier

Nice ride Pete

take it it's your new work ride

always like big chunky 4x4's, They come in handy (not for kerbs) round the lanes and roads of dorset ;),

it's funny how people will always stop for a 4x4 in the lanes, rather then trying to squeez through the gap you've left them in your Lex flat out :angry:

I'll be keeping an eye out for you :D

Nice ride Pete

take it it's your new work ride

always like big chunky 4x4's, They come in handy (not for kerbs) round the lanes and roads of dorset ;),

it's funny how people will always stop for a 4x4 in the lanes, rather then trying to squeez through the gap you've left them in your Lex flat out :angry:

I'll be keeping an eye out for you :D

I just drive straight at them till they move as they are built to go off-road but my Lex isn't. I hate it when they expect you to move when they are the ones in the off-road vehicle, it's mostly Mums driving their kids around in oversized 4x4's around here i think it's a status thing. :P :)