Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Think?

craig7022

What do you guys think as a second car

My Misses really likes the Lexus so she on about having that which means i can get the Aristo!

What do you think??

It's the Aristo at the bottom.

New Car

Honest options please.

It's either something like this and mod it or a later gs300 sport.

Got about 7k to spend.

Looks nice for the money.

You could wait until December, when I'm likely to sell my GS in order to get the Supra TT or Aristo TT.. :blink:

I've driven the Mk1 and Mk2 GS, and the mk1 feels roomier and softer riding and a bit smoother than the Mk2 models. More of the American setup I think. That can change with mods though!

It all depends what kind of driving you do. If it's more motorway and easy driving, I'd for the Aristo you've found. As long as it hasn't been neglected, it will be reliable for years to come.

My mate has just bought a flat and could be looking to sell his '96 P MK1 GS 300 Sport. FLSH, 90k Absolutely mint (he's a Valeter), dark blue with grey leather interior (mint) All 5 wheels have been refurbed back to their original condition as I said before to TCUK you will struggle to get one as good as his (apart from mine!) I will try and get some pics up for you. He will be looking for about £5500. lives near Stansted Airport.

Hi,

That looks like alot of car for the money,from the pictures it looks straight enough.

Just my option but out of getting a uk GS300 or a Aristo id go with the Aristo everytime ;)

The power/torque from the Aristo straight out the box even standard form is enough to keep you Happy without looking for more power for a while.

Pound for pound you will get more power/torque from a Turbo charged engine for your money ;)

Go for the Aristo bud.

To get cheap insurance though you will need a CAT1 Alarm.

Hope thats of some help.

Chips..

^^

Chips its an N/A same as UK G;)

Id hang on and think about the Aristo TT version.If i was to go for the N/A spec id buy a uk version of the GS300 rather than a import N/A at least you have more chance of service history and number of owners etc.

Chips..

BUGGER :blush:

No wonder it's cheap!!!

Who didn't read the ad properly. :whistling::blush:

The Aristo is the one to go for but the t/turbo version.

Drove a Mk2 Gs300 sports yesterday and i prefer the Mk1

So Aristo it is.

Unless Aido wants to sell me his :lol:

Going to hang on and test drive a Mk2 Aristo.

Cheers for the feed back guys.

Lexual feeling:- I know some one looking for a Mk1 Gs300 sport i'll let them know about that one.