Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello!

L33

Just thought I'd say hi, I've been reading the forums for quite a while but have only recently registered as I bought a 2002 IS200 SE on monday :D

Very useful site, have picked up loads of useful information through hours and hours of reading :) Will definately have to become a gold member soon!

Ah yes the car, as said a 2002 IS200 SE, in granite sky, 38k miles, FLSH in absolute mint unmarked condition except for the usual alloy corrosion which I will have put right soon. Previous car was a Vectra SRI, and the difference in quality/handling/refinement/everything is phenominal :D

Otherwise if it's out of warranty and you didn't buy from the dealer they do a swap program where for something like 50 or 60 quid an alloy you'll get a nice refurbished set :)

Don't let these boys spend your money for you just yet :P

Hehe, thanks for all the warm welcomes, will be sure to post up some pictures as soon as it stops raining and I can give the car a good wash & polish!

Quite dissapointed with the whole wheel situation, Lexus obviously know this is a known problem so the warranty should really be extended.......