Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snakes On A Plane!

aido

Anyone off to see this today?

Local cinema has a showing at 11:30 - know where I'll be going, can't wait to see this, it's been hyped right up, got a feeling it's going to be garbage, but it will be fantastic garbage I hope :D

"Get those mother******in snakes off this mother******in plane" :D

Went to watch this earlier - it's brilliant!

Proper B-Movie - some funny one liners, and action all the way through...

Just don't ask how they got the snakes on the plane, and if you can do that just sit back and enjoy the ride :D

Went to watch this earlier - it's brilliant!

Proper B-Movie - some funny one liners, and action all the way through...

Just don't ask how they got the snakes on the plane, and if you can do that just sit back and enjoy the ride :D

I've heard that the film is huge in America but from the trailers and the story line it looks really w*nk . I shall certainly watch it anyway :winky:

oh the plot sucked alright, but like so many pap films its actually very entertaining. kinda like bill shatner singing. you know its wrong and shouldn't like it but you do. worth watching, just dont think and enjoy it for what it is.

Can't to see this actually, trying to find some time to go, it looks so awesome!

I heard that the name was actually its working title, and wasn't intended to be its real name - just somehow got leaked out and with all the hype, they couldn't change it