Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Skits And Front Lip

called my local lexus dealer this afternoon as im after the front lip and sideskirts. jus wondered if these prices sound about right?

Front lip spoiler = £135.67 (inc VAT) not too bad i thought

Side Skirts = £313.01 (inc VAT), i thought this was quite pricey

both items come unpainted too. not sure if these are fair prices or not, i know there was a thread with the prices of these parts shown on a nice red IS but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

called my local lexus dealer this afternoon as im after the front lip and sideskirts. jus wondered if these prices sound about right?

Front lip spoiler = £135.67 (inc VAT) not too bad i thought

Side Skirts = £313.01 (inc VAT), i thought this was quite pricey

both items come unpainted too. not sure if these are fair prices or not, i know there was a thread with the prices of these parts (shown and a nice red IS) but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

I've also been looking at this kit although i can't afford it yet so i haven't even bothered looking properly at prices, I'm also looking for the price of the TRD Rear Splitter. So if anyone out there could give us good prices and maybe even some part numbers that'd be really usefull. Sorry to hijack slightly. :arrrggg-matey:

Have you looked at a spoiler Dan?

i cant afford one yet but back t uni next month so student loan time is fast approaching haha.

@ Lexus Chris ive already got the rear lip just waiting for my mate to free up some spare time so he can fit it.

@ Mr Fibble ive have the sport model with the small lip spoiler already in place, i would like the one with the brake light in but i shall wait till a later date when fundage is at bit better :hehe:. want to get the side skirts and front lip first.

Lexus teeside were offering side skirts at £115 a month or so back....get in tough with them mate :D

I spoke to Mark at Lexus Teeside last week, he's selling the full kit - TRD front lip, skirts and TTE rear lip for £450 incl delivery. I was really tempted but thought it was a little pricey.

Mark is holiday at the moment for 2 weeks.

If Mr Shipley can beat this price, it will be a good deal......... ;)

i cant afford one yet but back t uni next month so student loan time is fast approaching haha.

@ Lexus Chris ive already got the rear lip just waiting for my mate to free up some spare time so he can fit it.

@ Mr Fibble ive have the sport model with the small lip spoiler already in place, i would like the one with the brake light in but i shall wait till a later date when fundage is at bit better :hehe:. want to get the side skirts and front lip first.

if you have the sport your rear spoiler should have a brake light in it

Ade

Actually fella the brake light was introduced as part of a facelift, the older cars didn't have the brake light in the spoiler....

Lexus teeside were offering side skirts at £115 a month or so back....get in tough with them mate :D

I spoke to Mark at Lexus Teeside last week, he's selling the full kit - TRD front lip, skirts and TTE rear lip for £450 incl delivery. I was really tempted but thought it was a little pricey.

I would say that is a great price mate :D

i agree fella, and was gonna buy the kit.....but for the pearl white paint job i was quoted £750 :o :sick:

i agree fella, and was gonna buy the kit.....but for the pearl white paint job i was quoted £750 :o :sick:

£750 just for spraying????

I know a guy you can ring might be cheaper. He sprayed and fitted my kit and my mates Supras. Does a real top job and in Coventry / Nuneaton so not that far from Leicester. PM me if interested and I'll give you his details :)

Actually fella the brake light was introduced as part of a facelift, the older cars didn't have the brake light in the spoiler....

Oooppsss you learn something every day :D