Sign in to follow this  
gsportcars

1g-fe Engine, 6 Speed Box, All Ancillaries For Sale

As I now have a new engine to fit to the car i have my old standard engine with 65K on the clock for sale.

I will happily strip the engine for the seperate parts.

Everything is there:

AC pump

starter motor

power steering pump

water pump

alternator

6 coils

I also have the Prolex carbon fibre covers that sit either side of the standard air intake, standard air box etc etc

full engine (block, pistons, rods and head all intact and 100%)

The gearbox is there too but i did feel a slight notchiness after i fitted the B&M short shifter. Not sure if this was the box or just the shifter.

I also have my Helix performance clutch and Prolex lightened flywheel for sale in another thread.

Dunno off hand what all the bits are worth so just make me an offer either here or by PM.

If there is anything you need that I have not mentioned please ask.

Gav.

Might be better to put this stuff on ebay???:-(

I would mate :winky:

What carbon fibre bits and bobos u got, ive already got the alternator cover so wouldnt need that.

Some photos and prices would be good :)

Cheers Elliott

It is the alternator cover and the piece that sits on the other side of the air intake that I have for sale. I still have all the fuse/relay covers but I am keeping them.

It is the alternator cover and the piece that sits on the other side of the air intake that I have for sale. I still have all the fuse/relay covers but I am keeping them.

any pics mate?

here is a pic of a standard engine bay that I stole from another thread (sorry).

I have the highlighted pieces but in carbon fibre for sale. The VVti is also embossed on the carbon.

newpicgx0.jpg