Sign in to follow this  
rik242

Wheel Suppliers

Hello all,

Have just bought a 2001 RX300- Dark met. blue, beige leather, very nice it is too! However the tyres need replacing and the wheels are a bit scabby, so would like to put a set of nice alloys on to go with the tyres. I want to move up a size to 17" or 18" depending on the funds. I cannot find a supplier or make of wheel that will fit onto it. Has anyone out there got any aftermarket wheels which fit? If so can you let me know what make/size they are and where you got them from.

Thanks in advance

Rik

Hello all,

Have just bought a 2001 RX300- Dark met. blue, beige leather, very nice it is too! However the tyres need replacing and the wheels are a bit scabby, so would like to put a set of nice alloys on to go with the tyres. I want to move up a size to 17" or 18" depending on the funds. I cannot find a supplier or make of wheel that will fit onto it. Has anyone out there got any aftermarket wheels which fit? If so can you let me know what make/size they are and where you got them from.

Thanks in advance

Rik

I have a set of 18 i bought of a member here, The are TSW Eurace.

I am sure Terry will be along soon as he his betterinformed than me.

I am sure if you ask very reputable alloy wheels dealer they will be able to help

Will check the size for you and let you know

Hi and Welcome to LOC :)

Try these people,thats were i bought my alloys from,i had them the next day.Your car is listed :winky:

Just to be on the safe side id phone them and double check they fit before you order online.Theres nothing to loose double checking :)

http://www.performancealloys.com/

Chips..