Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Ever Go Bb Shooting

norkep

Went out and did some combat shooting with my BB Guns - got 2,

MP 5 with Upgrade to 350fps, full stock and 3000mah Battery running 0.25 BB's - MP 5 - Link for Details and Piccs, not advert

M50 Snipper with Upgrade to 500fps, laser scope running 0.30 BB's - Snipper - Link for Details and Piccs, not advert

Went out to an Outdoor Shooting Combat Range near Corby,

Close Action Shooting Range

Excellent day out for £15, had some good shots off with the sniper, not so many with the MP5 though, needed to be a bit closer and by then you were more likey to be spotted.

Games start at 10 in 80 - 100 acres of woodland, 4 games in total, 2 teams. Capture the Flag, Run the Hill, Prisoner Capture and Down'd Pilot and finshed at 17.30.

Just wondered how many others here did this type of activity, very good fun, get to know a lot of people with the same interests as you and you get to shoot them legally as well - added bonus as always :lol:

BR

Paul

Yes mate, but not as painfull as it sounds, you feel as if you've been pinched for about 5 seconds and thats it, but if you're unlucky enough to be hit more than once in the same area then it gets a bit more painfull.

I normally wear the padded camo gear with gloves, face mask, and cap, sometimes I wear a camo net for snipering but depends on the game being played though. No point in making it impossible for anyone to see you, not much fun for everyone else but sometimes there's alot of people that play alot and have more experiance in the field making snipering more interesting

I have but not on a course and not using bb's. :winky:

i much prefer the live bait of chavs and the like LMFAO! :lol:

Anything between 5.5-12ft lbs psi rifles and handguns. I am lethal with the black cobra berreta.

Nothing better than the anticipation of the shot using laser sightings.

Do you shoot people with these things? Damn, I've been paintballing which is good fun but this sounds quite painful :o

Lets face it you are shooting people in Corby its not jsut legal its par for the course :D

yeah I've done this a few time's

got a desert eagle for a bit off fun, I shot the Cockerel out my bedroom window when it wakes me up at the weekend :lol:

had 2 gas powered kurtz, sounded wicked when they where going off, much better sound than them Battery powered motors :P

got some mate's well into it, they help run 1 of the site's in Dorset

can try and post a link or something up if you want

got lots of experience in tuning hot weapons and import guns and parts straight in from japan

Do you shoot people with these things? Damn, I've been paintballing which is good fun but this sounds quite painful :o

Lets face it you are shooting people in Corby its not jsut legal its par for the course :D

:lol::lol:

I've had a few games of airsoft. last one was 3 weeks ago. We play in an old warehouse building, CQB, The adreline rush is just immense, dressed in full BDU carrying my M15 Carbine firing 300 rounds at 320fps.

When you've been hit you certainly know about it, which is what the problem with paintall is, your not sure until you see the paint on you kit.

www.specops.co.uk this is my mates site

if you go on the site and PM Pringle (my mate, he'll be able to help you out in anyway, guns, upgrades, explosives ect ect, just say Robin sent you ;) )

1st walk on game is free when you play, this site is ran by Mike who original ran ground zero for 3 years in dorset, so there lots of expeirnce in airsoft

hope this is of some help to the guys who play

I get most of my stuff from Airsoft Armoury, there just down the road from me and you can try before you but :)

Air soft is for wimps..

You need to use 1.77, 2.0 and 2.2 with real ftlb psi so it leaves holes! lol! :D

Come and have a game with us mate, with all the stun granades and smoke granades going off. TBH its the closest I want to get to the real thing.

Whereabouts you from, perhaps we could all organise a LOC airsoft meet.

Pip - you can only leave so-many holes before there's nothing to shoot at, at-least with BB's, your still able offer return fire.

I'd be up for the CQB A/Soft meet, I'm going to test fire a saw loader and rail gun later in Sept to see what the range and accuracy is like at long distance on these puppies. Should be fun :lol:

I preffer the scatter granades myself, you get a bunch together planning their ambush, 1 granade later, no more problems from them for a while

I am from Lancs mate.

Jesus i wouldnt be a hard target to spot in woods to be fair...

I have (cant reemember the name at the mo') one of those pressure adjustable air riles so you can adjust whether to give someone a scare or leave them a hole LMFAO!

I am from Lancs mate.

Jesus i wouldnt be a hard target to spot in woods to be fair...

I have (cant reemember the name at the mo') one of those pressure adjustable air riles so you can adjust whether to give someone a scare or leave them a hole LMFAO!

If you want a real hardcore test in corby go into the irish centre wearing a rangers top :D

If you decide on a meet dates depending i would be up for it my kids live there and i'm an ex resident too so i know the place