Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Induction Kit

chrisis200

Quick question any of u modders can help me with, just removed my airbox today to test the sound that an induction kit would add and put a tight over the hole to stop leaves etc being sucked in.

On the way back a light has appeared the malfunction Indicator Light.

I put the air box back on and it seems to go off and be ok again is it a major problem?

Does this happen when you have put the prolex Induction kit(or any add on without the box?) as I see no other connection that need to be connected except a rubber tube that goes into the box?

It's because the fuel / air reading had gone funny ............ usually too much, or not enough air going into the engine ......... sensors pick it up as an error, and throw up the engine light.

Nothing major if you have put your filter back the way it was ........... although I'd reset your ECU to be on the safe side!

Not fitted the proper kit yet, I found some pictures & it appears the sensors, & oil cool valve thing go into the pipe(induction kit) so thats bound to be the problem, way to much air as its completly open will put it back together tomorrow think its fine then....

Just testing the sound and hell its loud....lol

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...c=30121&hl=

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links