Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Changing Speedo To Show More Than 180km?

IRLRs200

Just curious has anyone changed the standard speedo in the RS200 to show your speed when you doing more than 180km( not that i drive at this illegal speed!) Do i need to replace the whole unit with an aftermarket? Do i have to get it delimited? So many questions and i havent even picked the car up yet! 14 hours and counting!!

Buy an Apexi RSM if you want to delimit the car for "track" days... it will give laps etc.... add on a g-force sensor for more useless but fun data :)

Oh and it also shows the speed acheived... be sure to reset it before driving back on the road near any cops... lol

You can buy aftermarket speedos but they cost ALOT....

Buy an Apexi RSM if you want to delimit the car for "track" days... it will give laps etc.... add on a g-force sensor for more useless but fun data :)

Oh and it also shows the speed acheived... be sure to reset it before driving back on the road near any cops... lol

You can buy aftermarket speedos but they cost ALOT....

Yeah "Track Days" thats what i need it 4!! :P

So whats the most you got out of yours at the "track" Noel? Did you fit one of these too?

Haven't justified buying one yet as i'd be worried about the temptation getting the better of me if i got rid of the de-limiter.....

I was thinking that too, but it would be nice to know how much you can get flat out on the "track" of course.

Ye chips that wouldn't be much use, were in km/h now in Ireland. Thanks for the input anyway

Hi,

It wont be long before were in km/h in England then :shifty: ,what with the smoking ban in pubs in Ireland tried before it was brought in over here.

2007....no more smoking in pubs etc

2007....Mr Morse will be living in Africa anyway, no silly rules there

Robin on here said that his Tezza nearly made 150mph on an actual runway in Britian....

140mph was showing on my road angle, and the needle was cranked round to 160mph on the speedo at the time, so they will go V fast when wound up

I know of another owner on the forum who has posted his top speed on another forum which was 150mph with the help of FI :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links