Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi New Member..

sooperlids

Just bought a 2001 IS200SE as a cheap run around, lot of car for the money B)

Had a new Sport model back in 2000 & never should have sold it :o

Anybody know how long before I will be able to post in the group buy section? Have just paid my 25 squid :D

elooo guys im propz the younges LEXUS OWNER ERE :P and ya you guys have ALOT 2 terach me im will 2 learn !! and i need help !!!and THE GOLD MEMBER THING !!! i Wanna join !!! BADLY :) and i NEED MORE BHP 180 = nothing i NEED MORE and i need wheels and help :( :( i hate the young LIFE :(

DA SILVA

elooo guys im propz the younges LEXUS OWNER ERE :P and ya you guys have ALOT 2 terach me im will 2 learn !! and i need help !!!and THE GOLD MEMBER THING !!! i Wanna join !!! BADLY :) and i NEED MORE BHP 180 = nothing i NEED MORE and i need wheels and help :( :( i hate the young LIFE :(

DA SILVA

Welcome to LOC... :)

"Spell check" could teach you alot as well .... :P :whistling:

What mods have you done to get 180 bhp from your Lexus? :huh:

DA SILVA

welcome to loc :)

Just bought a 2001 IS200SE as a cheap run around, lot of car for the money B)

Had a new Sport model back in 2000 & never should have sold it :o

Anybody know how long before I will be able to post in the group buy section? Have just paid my 25 squid :D

hi,welcome to loc sooperlids :D

DA SILVA

Well i been readin on the net about the " VVT-I " motor !! aand i got like like lil mods for it ! AKA " +20HP O2 SENSOR PERFORMANCE CHIP LEXUS IS200 ) AND a mod that tell the car thats its usein 2 lil pertol ! or sometrhing like that * anit put is in yet ..... DONT know how * its like a lil chip that goes by your induction kit BOX (( AND IF ITS BAD TELL ME B4 i blow the car up lol Woops :) and i have a exhaust system and im buzy gettin an induction kit ! and i only use super unleaded and i got rims and im thinkin of a body kit but i dont like 2 show off i like "UNDERCOVER POWER " AKA looks normal RUNZ LIKE HELL " if u know any whys of gettin bhp PLEASE TELL ME !!!!!!!!!!! * goes on kness * PLEASE and dont SAY TURBO IT lol i PAY just under 3G for insurace so turbo = NOT YET !!!! *** and moneys not a problem ***

DA SILVA

Well i been readin on the net about the " VVT-I " motor !! aand i got like like lil mods for it ! AKA " +20HP O2 SENSOR PERFORMANCE CHIP LEXUS IS200 ) AND a mod that tell the car thats its usein 2 lil pertol ! or sometrhing like that * anit put is in yet ..... DONT know how * its like a lil chip that goes by your induction kit BOX (( AND IF ITS BAD TELL ME B4 i blow the car up lol Woops :) and i have a exhaust system and im buzy gettin an induction kit ! and i only use super unleaded and i got rims and im thinkin of a body kit but i dont like 2 show off i like "UNDERCOVER POWER " AKA looks normal RUNZ LIKE HELL " if u know any whys of gettin bhp PLEASE TELL ME !!!!!!!!!!! * goes on kness * PLEASE and dont SAY TURBO IT lol i PAY just under 3G for insurace so turbo = NOT YET !!!! *** and moneys not a problem ***

AND SPELL CHEAK ? ? ? im not ENGLISH !!!!!! so BE NICE !!!! HINT HINT DA SILVA DAAAA SSILLLVAAAAAAAA sound ENGLISH ? ? ? ? ? ...huhhhhhh NOPE clever KID !!!!!! ;)

AND SPELL CHEAK ? ? ? im not ENGLISH !!!!!! so BE NICE !!!! HINT HINT DA SILVA DAAAA SSILLLVAAAAAAAA sound ENGLISH ? ? ? ? ? ...huhhhhhh NOPE clever KID !!!!!! ;)

Get rid of the O2 sensor it's rubbish, also it doesn't give you 20BHP, and get rid of the petrol chip, they're both a waste of space mate!

To be honest there's no real cheap way of getting power out of this engine without going forced induction etc - this isn't a Golf TDI where you can drop a 400 quid chip in and get another 40BHP unfortunately..

If you can stretch to 1.5-2 grand then pick up a supercharger, will take you into the 200bhp mark, slightly more with the exhaust...

Westside.....

West%20Side.JPG

:D

Get rid of the O2 sensor it's rubbish, also it doesn't give you 20BHP, and get rid of the petrol chip, they're both a waste of space mate!

To be honest there's no real cheap way of getting power out of this engine without going forced induction etc - this isn't a Golf TDI where you can drop a 400 quid chip in and get another 40BHP unfortunately..

If you can stretch to 1.5-2 grand then pick up a supercharger, will take you into the 200bhp mark, slightly more with the exhaust...

Westside.....

West%20Side.JPG

:D

SO that the O2 things CRAP ? cool i understand !!! so wer would i have 2 go 2 get supercharger ?

and wot the differance btw a supercharger and a turbo ? is one like 0-60 and the turbo top end ?

THANKS you ur help mate !!!

Yeah the O2 thing really is rubbish, basically tells the car it's taking in colder air than what it is, it's potentially dangerous for the engine...

Differences between the supercharger and the turbo are just due to the way they work really..

Supercharger is cheaper, basically it is driven by the engine, then sucks in air, it is supposed to then compress it, and put it into the engine via the intake- basically the car sees more air and then adds more fuel to the mix which gives you that extra power..

With the turbo, the exhaust gases are used to spin the turbo which then takes air in and puts it back into the intake, which results in the same as the above..

The supercharger gives you better low down power, whereas the turbos can give you more power higher up the rev range...

If you speak to Prolex-UK or TDI on these forums they'll be able to sort you out mate!

Welcome to the Club

and for the record....... looking at DaSilva profile in only slightly older than you which lead me to say to the rest of the club, not all of us in out early 20's talk like that :P

Welcome to the Club

and for the record....... looking at DaSilva profile in only slightly older than you which lead me to say to the rest of the club, not all of us in out early 20's talk like that :P

Oook nice 2 meeet you i guess !!! :D