Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2 Pictures

Mr-Lex

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ace pics guys :D

Maneesh you look like you're loving it mate in these pics!

DSC01923Small.jpg

Quality mate!

So who have we got in the pic below then?

DSC02011Small.jpg

I get it as follows from left to right - sorry for those I'm not sure of:

Gord, Not sure, Not sure - maybe Lee but sure he doesn't look like that, Barrie, Dave, Sanj, Lenny, Not sure - one of Sanj's mates maybe, Paul, Maneesh and not sure of the last fella either!

Looks like it was mega - really want to join you lot one day on one of these trips :D

Ace pics guys :D

Maneesh you look like you're loving it mate in these pics!

So much fun that in this picture, in broad daylight, in perfect visibility, the fog light switch seems to have stuck on... :angry:

You should be birched young man!!

ac9337f7.jpg

So who have we got in the pic below then?

DSC02011Small.jpg

I get it as follows from left to right - sorry for those I'm not sure of:

Gord, Not sure, Not sure - maybe Lee but sure he doesn't look like that, Barrie, Dave, Sanj, Lenny, Not sure - one of Sanj's mates maybe, Paul, Maneesh and not sure of the last fella either!

Not bad big guy

Gord, Raj (razerin), Lee, Baz, Dave, Sanj, Lenny, Bobs (sanj's lover :winky: ), Me, Maneesh, Sham (Maneesh's lover)

did any of you guys get to take vids actuarally on the ring, I enjoyed watching them last time :D

and what is this cannon on the back of L3X GH? nice plate by the way :P

did any of you guys get to take vids actuarally on the ring, I enjoyed watching them last time :D

ive got a complete lap

its very jerky though :o

just trying to sort it out and host it up

might have to put a nausea disclaimer on it :lol:

If you're on about this pic Chris, it'll be the HKS Hyper - no longer available but Prolex have the Kazama which is pretty much the same thing!

DSC00245.JPG

If you're on about this pic Chris, it'll be the HKS Hyper - no longer available but Prolex have the Kazama which is pretty much the same thing!

DSC00245.JPG

Yes aido I was thanks, I have Prolex one on order at the moment just waiting for the cheque to clear and it will be on it's way here yay... :D

@ Bazza looking forward to it.. I'll have a sick bag on standby :sick:

Got a few full laps in the M3 on Daves camcorder and headrest mount, might need a decent soundtrack over the top as I don't think the language is for everyones listening :D

clearest one I have, only time I really pushed it, look at the MPG :o :o

DSC00279.JPG

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. :)

Dont see that too often :o

Not long before the Fuel gauge catches up! lol. :D

D.

Great pics, looks like a great time was had by all.

Hopefully will join you one day.

A great time was had pity you couldn't make it as it would have been a great birthday party for you :winky:

But rest assured there will be many more visits :D

I can only sum it up by saying - what more could anyone want ? A run or 7 :lol: round the 'ring, combined with excellent beer and great company - perfection :D

it was the booze and company that did it for me. im still recovering from my experience at the ring,it really is scary getting ripped up by 911's and M3's.

still cant believe you managed to wake up on sunday morning :lol:

yes the "ring" is intimadating, and can be scarey,

I remember the following facts:

the porsche`s and BMW`s are as likely as you to not wanting an accident

the cars driving faster have better drivers

being scared makes you concentrate better

if it wasnt scarey we wouldnt drive it

the question is are you coming next time ?

the question is are you coming next time ?

Looks like you had a brilliant time. Lee's been telling me some of the things you all got up to -- sounds like it was nothing if not interesting!

I hope Lenny got chance to tell some more of his stories too! And a couple of those photos look a bit 'crikey', Bazza ;)

Apart from the all night drinking, I'm actually quite sad I missed out this time... I'll certainly be interested in joining you again next year -- hopefully in some German metal too :D

yeah im surprised i got up too,crazy people.bazza,youre right the fear had my eyes peeled back(loadsa concentration).The lex did make me feel good,but i realised my level when i watched others like yourself and dave ellen attacking the ring as I only thought was done by pro's(shows what i know).Yes im going again,no question.Nxt time i definetely would like to get a spectator spot and film the locers doing their thing.loved the walkie talkies en route,kept everyone 2gether,also got to sample some of raz's raga talent over the frequency.