Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fog Light Relay Is200 99'

Hello all, ive been looking too fit my new fog light relay... but i cant find where it goes.

anybody know where to place it? ive found a place under the bonnet under the fuse box, has 3 or 4 relay slots, the bottom one is empty but the new relay from lexus doesnt fit.

because a while ago my windows stopped working, this was caused by a blown relay. the garage i took it too used the fog light relay to get my windows working again because they are the same. now ive brought a fog light relay i can get my fogs working again.

Ive just had a look in the passenger side kick pannel and cannot see where it should go.

it basicly looks like this.

relay-2.jpg

• 5 years later...

Hi guys,

Can someone tell me the exact model of this relay? I guess there are different types of relays with different metrics. This info will allow me to by one from the shop and then directly plug it where it should go. Otherwise, I should first remove mine, then I should go to the shop, then go back...

Thanks!

EDIT: Fount it! Here it is: 85916D RELAY, FOG LAMP, 90987‑02012