Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Poss New Job

Gord

if your being head hunted Gord, id go for it......you may well ask yourself for years to come "what if...." if you dont make the choice now

I know what you mean Matt :) its good feeling when i got call from ex boss :)

Its all that comes with the move, as you must know.

Im doing well at the job that im in now :D starting at the bottom of ladder :blink: im now on the second run :) with my eye on the one job im after :shifty:

Lots to think about :duh:

Just seen this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

looks like I'll have to recruit another northern region salesman :blush:

:lol::lol: contacts mate contacts :D

....No, not niraj! :lol:- dont think that guy was on the forum!

Sorry didn't mean the Niraj on here - I knew a guy at school called Niraj who I heard had a silver IS with huge subs and 19" rims :lol:

The ONLY place to live in that area is Hadley Woods - home of Premiership players, very wealthy businessmen and clever villains, and it's only 5 mins from you.

Yep Hadley Wood is very nice, lots of footballers.....funny you should say villains, saw a house there a few years ago where the owner was arrested on drugs charges a few months later....... :blink:

You think London is expensive?

Just had lunch at a riverside open air cafe in Geneva, 2 small sandwiches and 2 cokes for me and my buddy came to £15!

Beer £3.50 for 500ml

10 minute taxi ride £12.50

Pooh!

thats about right but u have to remember the wages are higher so you cant really compare too much. The beer price is about right also it is normally cheaper in swiss bars, if however you go to an "english/irish" bar then expect to pay CHF8 - 8.50 for a pint so just under £3.50

....No, not niraj! :lol:- dont think that guy was on the forum!

Sorry didn't mean the Niraj on here - I knew a guy at school called Niraj who I heard had a silver IS with huge subs and 19" rims :lol:

Yeah must be him- but was Niral with an L! lol Had big Khan rims, but i heard he got rid of it recently for a bmw!

• 3 weeks later...