Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Few Pics From D1gb On Sunday

waddy

Nice pics :D

Yeah agree about the last pic, car's at the right angle, front wheels are at the right angle, and a brilliant photo as well - do you have some awesome camera or was that just with a normal one?

I think I recognise this fella - is it one of your Boro Boys Mark:

IMG_2780.jpg

The car really does look ace in matte!

Where was this at then pal?

You're gonna have to teach me how to take ace pics like these so I can go into a new trade :P

do you have some awesome camera or was that just with a normal one?

Cheers mate - Camera is a Canon 300D using a 75-300mm lense with Aperture Priority.

I think I recognise this fella - is it one of your Boro Boys Mark

The car really does look ace in matte!

Where was this at then pal?

You're gonna have to teach me how to take ace pics like these so I can go into a new trade

Yeah, thats Matt's S13, looks good doesn't it - almost stealth like, weird when you see it at night as no light reflects off of the matt bodywork, weird.

Was at the D1GB 4th Round at Silverstone on the 20th August. Was a top day out (if you like drifting)

The final is on the 3rd September at Silverstone.

As for the pics - I'm no expert but know enough to get by. Give me a shout anytime fella :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links