Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sony Hbh-ds970

Parthiban

Just bought one of these Bluetooth headsets to use with my Moto V3x...........

180593928.jpg

180593926.jpg

.....and all I can say is wow!

I was a little sceptical to the sound quality you could get via Bluetooth and it is truely amazing - would never guess it wasn't connected by wires. I had also never tried these Sony in-ear headphones before, and firstly because they go in your ear, they block out a lot of background noise (which is great for the tube) but they also produce a phenomenal amount of bass. I've never heard anything like it from a pair of earphones before.

Plus when a call comes in can just switch over to, and then go straight back to music again, without taking the phone out of my pocket (but I'm sure you knew that part already). All I need now is to swap my 512mb transflash to a 2gig one and that's all the storage I need :)

Highly recommend this to anyone with a phone that has A2DP Bluetooth support :D

can the sonys control the music player aswel?

It does, but only quite primitive control, what you'd expect to be able to control wirelessly - first hit of the play button activates the music player in the phone, and then you have the usual next/previous track and fast-forward/rewind.

As it can multiple pair though, you could listen to music on a separate player, and still also have it paired to your phone. Another useful feature is caller id on its screen, so when a call comes in, don't need to look at phone to see who it is. Only shows the number, not the name, but this is the same with most Bluetooth devices, unless they have their own phonebook

I have them headphones for my ipod, they are great even block out the noise of a chinook when you are on board, no need for ear defs and its an amazing sound well worth the extra for a set of headphones of that quaility