Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Opps What Have I Done

Dropped into my local Lexus dealer at the weekend to get an update on the delivery date for my Lexus IS250 SEL MM auto, to be told that is not showing on the system with any delivery date yet. = :crybaby: but as I was leaving I walk passed the gorgeous gs300 LE with a notice saying ready for immediate delivery. Took a look at the spec list and could not believe what you get how good it looked. So being the type of person who would go away and have a good think about things..... I cancelled my order for my IS 250 there and then and pick up the GS on 4th September!!!

Have I done the right thing?????

How much extra wonga?

I remember it being something like £37k at the motor show, so a fair amount more :o

If you think the GS is better looking than the IS, then I'm sure you haven't made a mistake! Won't be as sharp to drive, but is a fair bit quicker I think :winky:

Only annoying feature about the GS is the boot opening, but seeing as I don't usually put much in the boot, it wouldn't even really bother me :lol:

Make sure you post up pics of the new baby when it arrives :whistling:

Thought I'd replied to this post last night but obviously not!

You've definitely made the right choice mate, the new GS is loads better than the IS, in fact it's in a whole other league!

Looks a lot nicer too!

Dropped into my local Lexus dealer at the weekend to get an update on the delivery date for my Lexus IS250 SEL MM auto, to be told that is not showing on the system with any delivery date yet. = :crybaby: but as I was leaving I walk passed the gorgeous gs300 LE with a notice saying ready for immediate delivery. Took a look at the spec list and could not believe what you get how good it looked. So being the type of person who would go away and have a good think about things..... I cancelled my order for my IS 250 there and then and pick up the GS on 4th September!!!

The Lexus GS - LE edition is very nice. With only 250 in the country for sale.

The Lexus GS - LE edition is very nice. With only 250 in the country for sale.

Does the GS have some problems with the auto gearchange alan