Sign in to follow this  
Dizz

Err3 Issue

Since I bought my car I've been using the cd changer constantly with no problems what so ever (apart from it being a bit slow changing cds :P). Been a bit paranoid about the Err3 thing so never have more than 5 CDs in it (no idea if this makes any difference).

My question is: is it just a matter of time till it does jam & does it only jam with 6 cds or something like that that you can avoid???

Is it top loading or bottom loading?

What year is your car?

Monster mat said recently that Altezza headunits are not made by the same company that makes them for the IS200....

Since I bought my car I've been using the cd changer constantly with no problems what so ever (apart from it being a bit slow changing cds :P). Been a bit paranoid about the Err3 thing so never have more than 5 CDs in it (no idea if this makes any difference).

My question is: is it just a matter of time till it does jam & does it only jam with 6 cds or something like that that you can avoid???

well in the morning i plan on upgrading the speakers, so ill try sticking in 6 cds and see what happens. mines 1999, with bottom loading cd slot. plan on changing the head unit soon so wont be the end of the world if it jams

well in the morning i plan on upgrading the speakers, so ill try sticking in 6 cds and see what happens. mines 1999, with bottom loading cd slot. plan on changing the head unit soon so wont be the end of the world if it jams

Same here, mine's a 99 with bottom loader & MD on top...