Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lpg Conversions

peasoup39

Hi. Just purchased another GS300 after missing my last one so much.

I intend to keep this a while so am considering converting to LPG.

I know what it entails as I am in the L P gas business but would like to know if anyone has any bad tales to tell on this particular engine. ie burnt out valves etc.

Lexus give me a big NO when I asked their opinion. This maybe because they have nobody in their dealers who can cope with it or there may be some other reason.

I have an LPGas Assoc approved installer lined up to do the work but would like some feedback before going ahead.

Any Comments?

Hi. Just purchased another GS300 after missing my last one so much.

I intend to keep this a while so am considering converting to LPG.

I know what it entails as I am in the L P gas business but would like to know if anyone has any bad tales to tell on this particular engine. ie burnt out valves etc.

Lexus give me a big NO when I asked their opinion. This maybe because they have nobody in their dealers who can cope with it or there may be some other reason.

I have an LPGas Assoc approved installer lined up to do the work but would like some feedback before going ahead.

Any Comments?

Hi Ade

FLash lube system? Is this the upper cylinder lube device that I have heard mentioned

Yeah, that's the one. Search eBay for Flashlube and you'll get all the details. As you're in the LPG business you'll probably be able to get it at trade price from one of your suppliers.