Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interior And Exterior Scratches Help?

hi,

I have a few scratches on the dashboard as well as dozen of scratches on the fibre glass body kit.

Do valet services offer to fix these? Or do I have to go to a bodyshop?

I live in B'ham, is there any company that valet and offer to fix hese scratches as well before valet?

cheers,

hi,

I have a few scratches on the dashboard as well as dozen of scratches on the fibre glass body kit.

I live in B'ham, is there any company that valet and offer to fix hese scratches as well before valet?

cheers,

I know chipsaway do interior and exterior.

hi,

cheers,

do they have a website and where are they based in birmingham? do they valet as well?

cheers,

hi,

cheers,

do they have a website and where are they based in birmingham? do they valet as well?

cheers,

ChipsAway

Lexus Stoke use them for there any work they need doing.

Don't think they valet though.

hi,

cheers,

cheers,

ChipsAway

Lexus Stoke use them for there any work they need doing.

Don't think they valet though.

if i were to do it myself, what would i need?

For the valet? I just use a hoover, dashboard polish, duster and a bit of leather cleaner.

I find it all seems to do the trick.

i mean for the scratches?

Not sure then, I usually take it to the local bodyshop.

I know Mr Singh used to work in a bodyshop, perhaps PM him and see of he has any advice.

Be careful with these scratch wizards/chips away ppl. Their work from what i have seen is often very shoddy.

Depends on where you go I think, with it being a franchise anybody can really start up a business.

Before getting any work done ask to see some of there prevous work first.

A lot of the Lexus dealers have someone who goes round usually once a week to sort out all the issues with any cars they have on site - they can't be that bad as the cars are then sold under the Lexus guarantee!

If you're in the trade you'd spot it though - was with a friend the other day and we were looking at an M3, within seconds (and I mean literally seconds) he was describing all the work that had been done on the car - to me it looked absolutely perfect!

He could tell every bit that had been resprayed, where new panels had been fitted, absolutely awesome! Even the guy selling the car looked a little shocked as he himself didn't realise, just knew that some work had been done before he picked it up!!