Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics Of My Rs200

IRLRs200

Its good to hear more and more altezza owner in the club :D

:offtopic: I think we can combin together to order or custom made some special tuning parts for our altezza in discount in number of orders, as I have plan to custom made of throttle body - similar to the TRD one.

Nice... ;),

what are the plans styling wise?... gonna kit it or keep it standard?

Think ill leave it standard for now maybe add a rear lip spoiler on the boot and headlight light eyebrows, trying to save a few quid for a set of alloys and get it lowered a bit. Not going to touch anything performance wise, just and induction kit maybe. Thought i would get it de-limited but found out tonight is already is!(Did the clock and she kept going!) Is it just me or is the RS200 very heavy on juice? :o

Looks like a nice suttle Altezza mate. Usualy there heavly modded!

Makes me think I should clean mine! :blush:

Looks nice and subtle but damn she moves! Had a few challengers tonight, Civic Type R and Audi A4 1.8 T, both were dots in the rear view after a few seconds!!

Looks nice and subtle but damn she moves! Had a few challengers tonight, Civic Type R and Audi A4 1.8 T, both were dots in the rear view after a few seconds!!

Lol, I bet. I think there great because nobody has heard of an Altezza! :D

What mods you got planned?

Exterior: Headlight eyebrows, rear lip spoiler, late spec rear clusters

Interior and ICE: Get factory Sat Nav working with English software, Transfer ICE over from old car( Inphase front speaker 220w, Pioneer rear speakers 330w, DB Audio Raptor 12" 1100w Sub, In Phase IPA 900 1200w amp, In Phase 2 farad capacitor.

Performance: Apexi Induction kit with Aluminium enclosure, TRD front Strut brace.

This is the "optimistic" to do list and have to wait till the next pay day before any more purchases! :P

Interior and ICE: Get factory Sat Nav working with English software, Transfer ICE over from old car( Inphase front speaker 220w, Pioneer rear speakers 330w, DB Audio Raptor 12" 1100w Sub, In Phase IPA 900 1200w amp, In Phase 2 farad capacitor.

Performance: Apexi Induction kit with Aluminium enclosure, TRD front Strut brace.

This is the "optimistic" to do list and have to wait till the next pay day before any more purchases! :P

once you start moding you won't wanna stop :lol:

theres always gonna be something else you wanna do

once you start moding you won't wanna stop :lol:

theres always gonna be something else you wanna do

Well ill do as much as the bank account lets me! anyone know some good sites to look for parts?

See here

http://www.takakaira.com/

:winky:

Just watch the shipping!.... cheap for small light items but i wouldn't go for anything bulky like an exhaust from them.... otherwise their prices are good...

If you would prefer to go and see some thing before you buy there is a shop in Meath that is supposed to have a good selection for the RS200, think they quoted me €170 euro for the cold air box for the induction kit, thats not a bad price, they also sell the Apexi induction kit for around the same money i think....

this is their website....http://www.couture-auto.com/

It's alot closer to you than me ..... so if your ever in there let me know what it's like as it's a long trip up from Kerry for nothing.... :)

Civic Type R .... was it a real one? or a rice-fake? .....

you must have some mods in ur car that you dont know about, cos i'm pretty sure a genuine civic Type R can keep up with a tezza if he/she really wanted to :hehe:

you must have some mods in ur car that you dont know about, cos i'm pretty sure a genuine civic Type R can keep up with a tezza if he/she really wanted to :hehe:

I have no problem keeping up with REAL Intergra type R's....... :D

you must have some mods in ur car that you dont know about, cos i'm pretty sure a genuine civic Type R can keep up with a tezza if he/she really wanted to

Maybe it does have some mods i dont know about, has an after market exhaust or just the back box, not sure if its a full system though, Im talking about the 1.6 Type R, it was a 97', and as know said( as i discovered last night) no problem keeping up with and Intergra type R(had him on the straights but his handled better) :blink:

you must have some mods in ur car that you dont know about, cos i'm pretty sure a genuine civic Type R can keep up with a tezza if he/she really wanted to

Maybe it does have some mods i dont know about, has an after market exhaust or just the back box, not sure if its a full system though, Im talking about the 1.6 Type R, it was a 97', and as know said( as i discovered last night) no problem keeping up with and Intergra type R(had him on the straights but his handled better) :blink:

If u wanna knock over to us at some stage I'll have a look over it for ya mate. Am a mechanic as well as an Altezza owner :P