Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rs200 Emblem

Ianman

Not sure if you can get a proper emblem, but some of the guys on here bought an RX300 emblem as well as the IS200 emblem and then mixed and matched the two to get RS200...

Think Mac did his like that?

There was no RS200 badge, however Scott @ Altezza sports and prestige made his own..

I have one lying about unused if u wanted it..

Or you could just wipe excrement on the back of the car -

ASP and dog crap are about the same in my eyes :winky:

Ian

Not sure if you can get a proper emblem, but some of the guys on here bought an RX300 emblem as well as the IS200 emblem and then mixed and matched the two to get RS200...

Think Mac did his like that?

You mean Neil ............... :D

Tezza_badge.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up on this one and yup that is my rear end that SF posted up. Used the R off the RX part and the S off the end of the Lexus bit of the RX badges to make up the RS.

You will find that the RX badge has bigger letters than the IS one. I cleaned the general area with lighter fluid to degrease and used masking tape spaced for the top and bottom of the RS part making sure that the tape was level and parallel. The 200 was placed with an equal space between the tape edges so that the centre line of the letters/number lined up, spacing between the RS and 200 was the same as and IS 200 badge.

Reckon it looks OK and with my 3SGE plate gives a bit of a clue to peeps of what's in front :lol:

PS bought the lot off fleabay and paid about a tenner all in :D

Edited by MacRS200

Just picked up on this one and yup that is my rear end that SF posted up. Used the R off the RX part and the S off the end of the Lexus bit of the RX badges to make up the RS.

You will find that the RX badge has bigger letters than the IS one. I cleaned the general area with lighter fluid to degrease and used masking tape spaced for the top and bottom of the RS part making sure that the tape was level and parallel. The 200 was placed with an equal space between the tape edges so that the centre line of the letters/number lined up, spacing between the RS and 200 was the same as and IS 200 badge.

Reckon it looks OK and with my 3SGE plate gives a bit of a clue to peeps of what's in front :lol:

PS bought the lot off fleabay and paid about a tenner all in :D

Cheers mate, whats the easiest way to remove the old altezza badge?

I've been searching eBay for the last hour them badges. i can find the RX300 badges but not any IS200 badges, and they aint that cheap! After shipping and all that it would work out more or less the same as buying them off Lexus, except i could have them tomorrow! :P