Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Need Help From You Ls Guys Please!

MOrning all, just have a quick question regarding my Dads LS. not sure what yeat it is but its an H reg anyways.

there is a large speaker on the rear parcel shelf that has blown and its making a terrible noise, so could you please help me with the following:

1) Where can he get a replacement speaker, is there anywhere other than Lexus

2) An indication of cost

3) How easy is it to replace, as rear speaker replacement its quite a task on the IS i drive.

thanks for your time

MOrning all, just have a quick question regarding my Dads LS. not sure what yeat it is but its an H reg anyways.

there is a large speaker on the rear parcel shelf that has blown and its making a terrible noise, so could you please help me with the following:

1) Where can he get a replacement speaker, is there anywhere other than Lexus

2) An indication of cost

3) How easy is it to replace, as rear speaker replacement its quite a task on the IS i drive.

thanks for your time

It's the subwoofer. You should be able to get a replacement from non-Lexus sources. Your best bet is to search the LS forums on clublexus as they have done this a zillion times already.

Hi,

If the speaker you talk of is in the middle of the rear shelf,thats the factory fitted sub.

A replacement standard Lexus sub is around £130 from the main dealer and they can still get them.

That will just bolt straight in,thats the most straight forward option apart from the price.

Yes you could buy a better louder aftermarket sub for less,but you will more than likely have to cut the rear metal parcel shelf for it to fit though because of the depth.

Hope thats of help.

Chips.

cheers for the help guys, £130 not bad at all really especially if we can ft it ourselves.

hes upgading to the new LS next year but wants to keep this one pristine