Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

56ers - Whose Taking Delivery On The 1st September?

Get my new Mercedes CLS on Friday :tomato:

Nice to see another CLS on here, which one did you go for? And what colour/spec? :winky:

Can't say I'm not a little jealous of all you lot picking up new cars in a few days..... :P

Count me in.

IS250 SEL Auto MM Black on Black too.

Santa's coming on Friday. :D

Ive been waiting since April 7th, anyone waited longer ?

Hey Guys

I take delivery on Monday (can't on Friday due to work commitments) but have all week to drive it as I have a week off work. I have been waiting since January!!! Hopefully I will be driving around like Tony Blair with a grin from ear to ear! Will kke you posted on my experience.

IS250 Sport MM, Cadoxon Slate

I have been waiting since January!!!

Wow that is some patience! I know I couldn't wait 9 months for a car - although it'll be even sweeter after such a long wait (well as long as you like it of course :lol: )

Looks like another weekend running around in my wife's pink Jazz.

Sympathy due here for sure... :lol:

SP - it's not the metallic Barbie pink is it?

It certainly is. I got some very funny looks when overtaking a guy in a white van in it! Mind you, I've also got a Daihatsu Copen as a 'fun' car so I'm used to getting stared at on the road.

I have been waiting since January!!!

Wow that is some patience! I know I couldn't wait 9 months for a car - although it'll be even sweeter after such a long wait (well as long as you like it of course :lol: )

And i thought i had a wait.

I have to confess waiting wasnt the problem. Not knowing the date was.

I have the 6 disks picked out waiting to feed the MM with

First off will be Jean Michel Jarre DVD Audio version of Aero on Solidarnosc. :D (Awesome sound quality and brilliant production).

What about the rest of you 56'ers

Infinity..............

Guys,

Do you know if you're getting 2007 spec cars or 2006? 2007 spec went into production 1st August.

My Canterbury blue 56er 250 SEL with beige leather, sun roof and MM arrives on 13th.

Massively looking forward to it. Ordered it in April.

Guys,

Do you know if you're getting 2007 spec cars or 2006? 2007 spec went into production 1st August.

My Canterbury blue 56er 250 SEL with beige leather, sun roof and MM arrives on 13th.

Massively looking forward to it. Ordered it in April.

Mines an 06 as its been sitting at the dealers since 8th Aug waiting for the new plate.

whats new on the 07. hope theres a Nav update soon.