Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pictures / Album Room

TomCooper

i have seen many forums and they all seem to have a pictures or album room, basically where members can post pictures of the cars or mods add ons etc, and events etc.

seems to work well in other forums just noitcised there isn't 1 here thats all.

let me know if this is a stupid idea :D

If you look at the top of the page you've got options for the Registry, Gallery and the Old Gallery..

Not sure why it's called the Registry, but basically that lets you add your car and the mods and stick pics up as well, the gallerys have got shedloads of pics in fella :)

• 3 months later...

Why does it say

Create your own page in the Registry today, for FREE, to list your Item(s) and what toys and modifications you have. The Registry can be a useful tool for finding Items and mods and getting some valuable insight!

It's not FREE is it? Don't you have to be a Gold Member to create your own page?

Why does it say
Create your own page in the Registry today, for FREE, to list your Item(s) and what toys and modifications you have. The Registry can be a useful tool for finding Items and mods and getting some valuable insight!

It's not FREE is it? Don't you have to be a Gold Member to create your own page?

it says its free

Thats the point I'm raising, it says it's FREE and then when you try to create your own it says you don't have permission to.

Hence, my question about whether or not you have to be signed up as a Gold Member to use it, which would in turn mean that it's not actually FREE.

Thats the point I'm raising, it says it's FREE and then when you try to create your own it says you don't have permission to.

Hence, my question about whether or not you have to be signed up as a Gold Member to use it, which would in turn mean that it's not actually FREE.

mmmm yes i see what you mean now - and everyone i clicked on in there is a gold member... thats a bit naughty saying its free but it isnt , well its free if your a gold member!

Come on Steve - sort this out or change the wording!!!!