Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well made it the 80 miles in the Aristo TT with coolant leak, temp gauge perfect all the way, typically did not leak when i stopped either, anyway she is at mkiv store now to have good service and oil, coolant leaks sorted, am praying now that it is not too serious!!

Matt

Glad you made it there - where is MKIV Store as I couldn't find it on their website?

Hope it all works out to be something simple that's not going to be a major issue for you!

Glad you made it there - where is MKIV Store as I couldn't find it on their website?

Hope it all works out to be something simple that's not going to be a major issue for you!

Hi Aido, mkiv store is in Bristol, Martin James is the guy who runs it, and i would argue he knows more about 2jze and 2jz gte than anyone else, customer service is excellent, he has numerous, supras, and aristo, 350z and showcar and keeps huge amount of spares in stock, also does all mods including single turbo etc etc. WEbsite is www.mkivstore.com.It is 80 miles from my house but would not have the car serviced or sorted by anyone else, worth the trip and his prices are discounted from manufacturers for parts also

cheers, ps car has oil leak to sort too and is having full service don't think i will get much change from £1000 which is a pita!!

Matt

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links