Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Is300 Owner

chalky12

Cheers, I had wanted a Scarlatti Red one but IS300's are like hens teeth in Northern Ireland.

I was going to travel to England to get one but just as I was about to book flights this Platinum Ice one came up and it has the styling kit!

It's still on the 17" wheels so I think I'll look out for the 18''s that more of the styling kit ones seem to have.

It's much nicer to drive than my previous 1997 BMW 528i SE Auto...

Welcome to the club m8, got any pics? :D

No not, yet i started to clean the car on sunday but by the time I was finished is was bucketing with rain!

I want to give it a proper clean before I take photos.

I use swissol wash/wax etc and I need to clean off all the tar and grubby bits before waxing, hopefully the rain stays off this weekend.

Welcome aboard ...... nice to see another IS300 owner ........ :D

Hi ScarFace,

I noticed the wheels in your sig and pictures, are they are TTE chicanes?

Where can you get them and whats the typical price?

Cheers.

Hi ScarFace,

I noticed the wheels in your sig and pictures, are they are TTE chicanes?

Where can you get them and whats the typical price?

Cheers.

Yes mate, they are Chicance.

Suit the car really well too .......... I wouldn't pay no more than £300 for a set of four brand new rims ......... they usually come up on eBay, just goto keep looking ! :D

Image016__Small_.jpg

Nice - I notice you don't have the headlamp washers on the bumper - you need these to meet EU regs.

Contact your dealer and get a new bumper for free!! The stonechips will be gone instantly!!

Nice - I notice you don't have the headlamp washers on the bumper - you need these to meet EU regs.

Contact your dealer and get a new bumper for free!! The stonechips will be gone instantly!!

I thought EU regs applied in the UK as well - most of the new IS's don't have headlight washers. How does that work then? :duh:

I thought EU regs applied in the UK as well - most of the new IS's don't have headlight washers. How does that work then? :duh:

The regulation is that a car with Xenon headlamps must have headlamp washers - hence only the IS300 with styling kit is affected.

Nice looking car tho :D

I asked the same question a couple of weeks back - turns out that the new IS's don't actually all have HID's / Xenon's as I'd expected - the majority are still using halogen bulbs :o

My Aristo has Xenon's and autolevelling but no washers - not sure what happens MOT time seeing as it's an import!

I asked the same question a couple of weeks back - turns out that the new IS's don't actually all have HID's / Xenon's as I'd expected - the majority are still using halogen bulbs :o

My Aristo has Xenon's and autolevelling but no washers - not sure what happens MOT time seeing as it's an import!

No washers! That's another thing I have over you! :shifty: