Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Condensation

DINO

:angry: Hi all,

I have condensation on my front light. Cannot see any cracks on the front lense, guess I'll have to take the light out and seal the back. Will super glue do the tirck or is there a special substance to use?

Your help will be much appreciated.

It's a pretty common problem on the IS, there's a breather flap on the housing, might be worth checking that out?

Have you jetwashed the car lately?

Might be worth trying to leave the lights on to dry it out for now and see if it comes back?

It's a pretty common problem on the IS, there's a breather flap on the housing, might be worth checking that out?

Might be worth trying to leave the lights on to dry it out for now and see if it comes back?

Hi, It rained today and when I checked the car i saw the light with condensation. First time its happened, I normally get the car washed every week and never sawe this on the lights until today. Like I said no cracks etc.. So how did it happen all of a sudden.

Hi,

have just checked the light again, after drying it out. Noticed that there was water lodged where the indicator lense is right at the edge half way up the light, more damp than acutal water present. When i press that edge I can see water is slightly trapped there. I think this is where its coming in from, would sealing with silicone do the trick.