Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm A Lucky Boy!

LexAzur

Just to annoy everyone I got to drive an Enzo, number 399 the last one built, over the weekend. :D

Someone I know in Monaco has it and let me have a quick drive over the weekend :P

What a car :duh:

We have 5 Enzos in Monaco that I know of, but thats know surprising really is it!!!!!!

Still got a big grin on my face :)

Damn I'm so jealous :o

What was it like to drive?

Zero suspension, very very loud, goes round corners like its on rails. Thank *** this one had air con in it very hot and the windows don't open so no fresh air.

A major problem is that it causes such a crowd eveywhere you go and people leap out in front of you to take pics. Very low to get into too can see why it has gullwing doors to improve access.

The sound above 4,500 rpm is pure music.

They have fitted a system to raise the ride hide at a touch of a button on the wheel for all the large bumps in the road (and speed humps for you guys in the UK)

Visablity is zero when you reverse it you have to put the gull wing doors up (just like the Coutach) and lean out the door :o

Did not dare try the RACE button on the wheel for too scary on the road in normal mode!!!!!!!!!! :duh:

WHAT AN AMAZING CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting. How many cupholders does it have?

No cup holders, no cigar lighter, no glove box, no sun visors, no door pockets, no spare wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need I go on

Looks stunning in red, the one I drove but also looks great in black.

Interesting. How many cupholders does it have?

No cup holders, no cigar lighter, no glove box, no sun visors, no door pockets, no spare wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need I go on

Looks stunning in red, the one I drove but also looks great in black.

Pah! It's useless to me then. Unless I can find a new car that has more cupholders than my pimp ride (I've got 4), then I'm sticking with it. :o