Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Uninstall Cleanup Freeware

Mr Morse

Can anyone recommend some free downloadable software that eemoves those DLLs in Windows System folder that appear to be left by an uninstall programme?

Any program in particular giving you grief?

Driver Cleaner is good for cleaning up unwanted hardware drivers (vid/sound cards). For Anti-Virus/firewall software (norton is notoriously hard to fully remove) there are usually sites with instructions for full removal.

Can anyone recommend some free downloadable software that eemoves those DLLs in Windows System folder that appear to be left by an uninstall programme?

Any program in particular giving you grief?

Driver Cleaner is good for cleaning up unwanted hardware drivers (vid/sound cards). For Anti-Virus/firewall software (norton is notoriously hard to fully remove) there are usually sites with instructions for full removal.

Yep...it's Norton I'm trying to uninstall

Yep...it's Norton I'm trying to uninstall

Thought so - it's a pig-dog

try this for norton Anti-Virus and this for norton firewall?

*edit* - bah the links on those pages lead to dud pages. hang on - will find proper instructions for ya...

*edit again* - try this - seems to be an activeX prog that uninstalls all norton stuff (make sure you run it in IE not Firefox or similar).

Hope that helps.

Edited by Hando