Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Car

Gord

Hey congratulations pal, is this the one we were on about yesterday?

We're gonna have to have a meet up mate and see what these things can do :D

We'll have to see if we can get a few more moving across to these too - they're the future :lol:

Hey congratulations pal, is this the one we were on about yesterday?

We're gonna have to have a meet up mate and see what these things can do :D

We'll have to see if we can get a few more moving across to these too - they're the future :lol:

Yer mate, just had the call of the seller, the silver one :D

Well done Gord, nice car ........... tell us a bit more about it then :)

Going to get it on friday mate :D silver vertex v300 tt with all the toys, it was the one from eBay, 1 owner from new :D standerd for now :duh:

Mega :D

So that's you, Good Old Grandad and myself now in the area with Aristo's - at this rate the GS & Aristo guys will finally be outnumbering the IS & Altezza owners at the minimeets :D

Congratulations on the new car :D

There has been a lot of "Aristo" on here recently, although can someone explain the appeal to me? Is it just that they're quite cheap, or are they actually quicker than GS430s? :blink:

There has been a lot of "Aristo" on here recently, although can someone explain the appeal to me? Is it just that they're quite cheap, or are they actually quicker than GS430s? :blink:

Imagine owning a Supra twin turbo, except in a different body..

Thats the Aristo. Has the same engine as the Supra TT.

Congrats Gord on the new car :)

Possibly the ultimate Japanese Q car. Supra straight line performance with room for 4 passengers/kiddy seats. Eats GS430s for breakfast. :duh:

Well ive just got myself a new car (new to me) will be going down to get it on friday :D

And what is this new car :) toyota vertex v300 tt :D got it for a fantastic price toooo :D

Wow..coolio..I want one now!!!

Japanese M5, 320ish bhp as standard, easily tunable to 400-1000bhp.

That i doubt.

Congratulations on the car mate.

That i doubt.

Congratulations on the car mate.

What do you doubt?

That a Aristo can't make 400-1000hp?

Being a Japanese M5 equivalent from stock.

I know what surpra's are capable of achieving.

M5, you driven one? i have had one for 2wks, and you'll know if u have lived with one for your usual daily chors, its brutal in terms of its power, but its still a barge, it whales it fat ***** like most big cars...

Set aside its toys, big bad looks... and power...

Its a car, Only a car

:winky:

Being a Japanese M5 equivalent from stock.

I know what surpra's are capable of achieving.

Why not? Back in 1998 when the V300 Vertex was launched, you got 0-60 times in the M5 ballpark, and that's with an auto box fitted!!! M5s are Q cars, as is the V300 Vertex. Power but totally discreet.