Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ace Cafe Meet - Tue 5th September

maneesh

who's down for this meet? Their website still lists jap performance night for 1st tuesdays of each month..

maybe scaryface can actually try and generate some smoke this time round :blush:

i can reserve spaces in the carpark like last time..if you tell me by end of play thursday 31st august..

I thought they cancelled jap night due to the ricers doin burnouts?

Got an e-mail from them though asking twenty questions on my car though... delete that one.. :lol:

I thought they cancelled jap night due to the ricers doin burnouts?

Got an e-mail from them though asking twenty questions on my car though... delete that one.. :lol:

that email you got was probably from the paper who interviewed you...

they were warning that it might be cancelled. I will confirm once I book car regs..so you in or out buddy? :lol:

Don't thinki'll bother this time.

Have a good evening anyways.

BTW Maneesh/Singh, have you seen your articles in that asian paper yet? (as in has it been published yet)?

Don't thinki'll bother this time.

Have a good evening anyways.

BTW Maneesh/Singh, have you seen your articles in that asian paper yet? (as in has it been published yet)?

Nah I get the eastern eye on a regular. No pimpin' articles in there as of yet!

Just called ace cafe, it's going ahead!

OK..Spaces reserved for me, Scaryface, Nick (aka Stavros), and Sam.

If anyone else wants a space, then PM me.

Oh and scarYface, you are right. I did put you down as an IS200 last time. Haha! :D

Anyone else going ?? 2 cars don't seem like a good turn out at all ! :o

well, it's me, you and IS200 sam. I think AJ is coming too, and Niraj may pop down too for a bit if he can stop messing with his damn glovebox! :o

See you there tonight lads, the car has changed scince last time.... all will be reveled tonight :blush:
So long as it's full of women, and not blokes this time ............ B)

Any more coming ?!!

Anyone else going ?? 2 cars don't seem like a good turn out at all ! :o

well, it's me, you and IS200 sam. I think AJ is coming too, and Niraj may pop down too for a bit if he can stop messing with his damn glovebox! :o

lol... yeh the glove box is sitting on my kitchen table at the moment, gonna go home in a bit, and stick it all back together, then i'll be on my way down... i'll try be there for around 8:30 / 9ish... see you later guys :)

with or without my box. :hehe:

well, LOC members continue to draw big crowds at ace cafe meets. only last month mr singh and I got interviewed for some backstreet asian newspaper, and last night our very own scaryface got interviewed on video. he even got to wear his scaryface jacket for the camera.

Must have been supra meet last night as there were loads.. not much action on the roads outside this time.. :D

well, LOC members continue to draw big crowds at ace cafe meets. only last month mr singh and I got interviewed for some backstreet asian newspaper, and last night our very own scaryface got interviewed on video. he even got to wear his scaryface jacket for the camera.

Must have been supra meet last night as there were loads.. not much action on the roads outside this time.. :D

there was a Sierra spinning donuts round the roundabout for ages... very quickly indeed.

and a young Scooby driver who kept handbraking half a donut round the same roundabout...

then there was a crash front end collision at around 10:35pm, but i think you guys had already left by then.

Maneesh, i didn't get to say hello to you, sorry mate... :shutit:

A.J your car is absolutely gorjus, well done man, you've got some good taste in design! It's one hell of a clean car!! :) In the last 4/5 months you've made some serious progress with it... keep up the good work.

Ahmet, i bet your car was a little warm after the flamer interview? :lol:

there was a Sierra spinning donuts round the roundabout for ages... very quickly indeed.

and a young Scooby driver who kept handbraking half a donut round the same roundabout...

then there was a crash front end collision at around 10:35pm, but i think you guys had already left by then.

Maneesh, i didn't get to say hello to you, sorry mate... :shutit:

A.J your car is absolutely gorjus, well done man, you've got some good taste in design! It's one hell of a clean car!! :) In the last 4/5 months you've made some serious progress with it... keep up the good work.

Ahmet, i bet your car was a little warm after the flamer interview? :lol:

:D cheers mate!! Cant wait to see the finished carputer/audio project, it looked like a storm in a glove box!

...oh n sam your new additions looked very sharp!

(-im just glad no one brought up my parking disaster! :yack:)