Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mudflaps

I used to have them on my IS before the bodykit went on, I liked them, they weren't too intrusive and kept the car cleaner a lot longer than without!

Can't find any pics of my car with them on though!

:lol: first time I've seen your car look like that mate!!! Even missing the black badges!

So are they the ones I bought off you when you were Dobedo :unsure:

Can't even remember where they went!

:lol: first time I've seen your car look like that mate!!! Even missing the black badges!

So are they the ones I bought off you when you were Dobedo :unsure:

Can't even remember where they went!

that was in the virgin days :lol:

I was gonna say it was in the days when you were young but the IS has only been out about 7 years so you'd still have been an old fart back then :P

I was gonna say it was in the days when you were young but the IS has only been out about 7 years so you'd still have been an old fart back then :P

ive allways been old :blush:

that was back in nov 2002 :o

Ahhhh that takes me onto my next question nicely - what you doing in November this year :whistling:

As for being old, you'll always pull off that Paul Newman look!

So when are the mudflaps going on the Starlet :o

Was thinking about putting some on the Aristo to give it the ultimate sleeper look :D

@ Batman, if you want to get some of these contact Chris.S and he'll hook you up, had a quick look and they were around 56 quid a few years ago, not sure what the price is nowadays with inflation etc...

IMHO they're worthwhile if you're doing much milage through winter, I was doing over 60 miles a day when I had mine and they made a huge difference!

The Mudflaps fitted to my IS 250 are totally different in "Location Design" to the previous set for the IS200/300 which were prone to splitting apart particularly when fitted with 18"wheels/tyres that blast even more surface water into the front wheel arches:known design flaw which I hope as been sorted! Had 5 sets in 5 years:2 under warranty.

Tel. :driving:

• 7 months later...