Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick_fit Are Not That Bad...

Front offside spring decided to go boing. ok, it broke. Had to drive quite a long distance before i could get it fixed. Went into Quick-Fit. The manager phoned around for ages but had to admit that the lexus (Edinburgh) was the only place to get them. Fair enough, £98 plus vat each. So i thought that having driven so long with that prob, i`d better get new shocks too. So lexus quoted £103 +vat per shock. The manager phoned around and got them for £53 each. I`ve always thought that dealers will rip you off, now i know.

I have to say that I was very impressed with Quick-Fit.

sometimes they are not bad if you go in say right this is what i wont done and thats it but if they know its bits that are not that easy to get hold of they wont try anything plus i bet they were pleased to get the work as its quite in the trade at the mo

sometimes they are not bad if you go in say right this is what i wont done and thats it but if they know its bits that are not that easy to get hold of they wont try anything plus i bet they were pleased to get the work as its quite in the trade at the mo

The manager made phone call after phone call to get me the best price. I`m not a Quick-Fit fan, but have to say this guy went above and beyond.

He`ll probably get sacked soon :)

Hi,

To be fair there are good and bad in all these outfits,just like the main Lexus dealers.

At the end of the day its about the people who work there and how much trouble they want to go to,to make the customer Happy :)

Well, i have to say that he did alot of work, and made me happy.

2 springs, 2 shocks, wheel alignment and labour. £480 quid.

If i say it quickly, it don`t sound so much.

Like Chips said, some Kwik-Fits are good, some bad.

The one next to my workplace is brilliant, took my MR2 in there to get the exhaust fixed, and took my IS200 to get pads fitted the other day. Both times excellent service from good blokes. They were well intrested in the supercharger! :D

Was on holiday a couple of months back in Newquay, Cornwall and the zorst on my old Vectra started blowing. Went into the local Kwik-fit and the guys had a look and filled the hole for me all free of charge.

Was well chuffed :)