Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi - I have 400h and Sony K750i, it's been working fine since the day I got the car so the combination works OK.

My dealer took me through the set up process so I've forgotten it, but you certainly need to pair the phone with the car which involves the 1212 pass key etc. Transfering the phone book to the car is even harder!

If you don't have any joy nip to the dealers - they'll sort you out

Cheers

Jon

We just bought the RX400h and the bluetooth doesnt work with my Sony Errikson phone. I've turned it on did went to settings and did all the thing but its not looking to good. Is sony erricson k750 compatible?

Hi!

hope this helps. hope you have the latest software version installed on your K750?! regards williz

SonyEricsson K750i

Pairing

• From your phone menu, select the CONNECT icon, press YES.

• Select the Bluetooth option, press YES.

• Select the PAIRED DEVICES option, press YES.

• Select the ADD DEVICE option, press YES.

• Select the PHONE INITIATES option, press YES.

• Select the ALL TYPES option, press YES. (Searching...)

• Hands free system is shown from list, select and press YES.

• Enter 1212 as PASSKEY, press YES.

• Escape to the phone menu pressing NO several times.

Object Push (Sending contacts one-by-one):

• From the phone menu, select PHONE BOOK, press SELECT.

• Select MANAGE CONTACT, press SELECT.

• Choose SEND CONTACT.

• Select the contact you want to send over Bluetooth®, press SEND.

• Select VIA Bluetooth, press SELECT (searching...).

• Select Hands free, press SELECT (connecting...).

• The contact is now added to the phone book.

Object Push (Sending the whole phone book):

• From the phone menu, select PHONE BOOK, press YES.

• Select ADVANCED, press SELECT.

• Choose SEND ALL, press SELECT.

• Select the contact you want to send over Bluetooth®, press YES.

• Select VIA Bluetooth, press SELECT (searching...).

• Select hands free system, press SELECT (connecting...).

• All contacts are now added to the phone book.

if sending of telphone book is not working but the normal binding between handset and car hands free is working but when you initiate the telphonbook transfer on the car hands free the connection is terminated try this (this was a mail to an other RX400 owner):

After our last telephone conversation I tried to use my sonyericcson V800 with the RX400 hands free. These are my experiences:

<>After resetting (switching off and on) the telephone, binding with car hands free worked with out any problems. Normal telephone functions have been ok.

When I tried to send the telephone book to the car, the V800 refused to send it via Bluetooth and when I selected send telephone book on the car hands free the connection was terminated immediately.

At that point I was really frustrated. After cooling down I started to thinking and I found out that the V800 automatically connected to the hands free by activating the hands free profile.

Normal hands free sets are using HFP and HFP is normally not used to send/receive DataStream’s.

Question was now, how do I get the car hands free and the V800 connecting to each other by using the OPP in order to get the “send telephone book” working.

The key to success was to initiate a binding after the selection of “send telephone book” on the cars hands free system (connection terminated). When you do a binding at that point the V800 is binding with the OPP as it would be binding with a computer or PDA. Then you can transfer the telephone book. After transferring the telephone book you must delete this connection and reconnect using the HFP. From that moment on the V800 is automatically connected after switching on the car and every thing works ok.

In order to allow the automatic connection between the car and the V800 the V800 should be in the main menu (means you should not have any messages like missed calls or sms messages on the handy screen) otherwise the automatic binding is very often not working, if this happens it is best to switch the handy off and on again (this is also the case with Z600 and V800/Z800 using sonyericcson car hands free systems like HCB 30 or HCB 300)

Hi

I've had my RX400h SE-L for about a month now, loving it. However I'm also having big problems with the Bluetooth conenction to my W900i Sony Ericsson.

I can get the car to pick up the Bluetooth connection as soon as I get in.....I've even made a few test phone calls whilst stationary and it seems to work fine, however the moment I turn the engine on the connection fails and then it wont reconnect.

If I turn the engine off, remove the key, put the key back in the connection picks up again.....turn the engine on....and it drops out again.

It's very strange....

Am I best off just finding a Lexus dealership and asking them to have a look for me ?

Thanks in advance, G.

Hi

I've had my RX400h SE-L for about a month now, loving it. However I'm also having big problems with the bluetooth conenction to my W900i Sony Ericsson.

I can get the car to pick up the bluetooth connection as soon as I get in.....I've even made a few test phone calls whilst stationary and it seems to work fine, however the moment I turn the engine on the connection fails and then it wont reconnect.

If I turn the engine off, remove the key, put the key back in the connection picks up again.....turn the engine on....and it drops out again.

It's very strange....

Am I best off just finding a Lexus dealership and asking them to have a look for me ?

Thanks in advance, G.

yes, i think this is a problem a dealership should look into and mybe they have to replace the Bluetooth handsfree hardware.

Hi

I've had my RX400h SE-L for about a month now, loving it. However I'm also having big problems with the bluetooth conenction to my W900i Sony Ericsson.

I can get the car to pick up the bluetooth connection as soon as I get in.....I've even made a few test phone calls whilst stationary and it seems to work fine, however the moment I turn the engine on the connection fails and then it wont reconnect.

It's very strange....

Thanks in advance, G.

yes, i think this is a problem a dealership should look into and mybe they have to replace the Bluetooth handsfree hardware.

I had this problem with my Erricson K700 until I changed the phone's profile setting to "IN CAR".

I had the same problem with a W800i and since my previous phone had worked fine with my 400h, I complained to my phone provider. 4 phones later and now it works fine! I think there are issues with the Sony Ericsson bluetooth software...

I take it that changing the phones profile to "IN CAR" hasn't worked? :(

Sorry!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links