Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Tyres

rhosneigr

Due to the inside wear on the front tyres and the rears down to just under 3mm I am going to treat the Lex to four new tyres when I get back from holiday next week. The problem is which ones? After reading various test reviews and many threads on the subject on this forum I have decided on either the Bridgestones RE050 or the Toyo Proxes T1-R. The price difference at the local tyre dealer is minimal and the Toyo's seem to be the favorite on this forum. So before parting with approx £400 has anyone any comment on the Bridgestones.

Due to the inside wear on the front tyres and the rears down to just under 3mm I am going to treat the Lex to four new tyres when I get back from holiday next week. The problem is which ones? After reading various test reviews and many threads on the subject on this forum I have decided on either the Bridgestones RE050 or the Toyo Proxes T1-R. The price difference at the local tyre dealer is minimal and the Toyo's seem to be the favorite on this forum. So before parting with approx £400 has anyone any comment on the Bridgestones.

I replaced my originals with bridgestones again, am totally pleased with them, and personally dont find them noisy, the inside of my lex is serenely quiet as it always was!! :winky:

i have T1-R's on my GS and i am thoroughly happy with them and would recommend them, however i am going onto continetal contact sports when i fit the 18's

• 2 weeks later...